Cudahy High School will be hosting Ted Lang's Speed & Agility Camp June 17th-June 21st from 11 a.m-12 p.m. The camp is FREE and open to any athletes entering fifth grade through twelfth grade. The camp will work on teaching the basics of speed and agility development. Coach Lang works with the area's best athletes each year and brings a great amount of experience and credentials. Register in advance by contacting Ryan Serfort, Cudahy High School Head Football Coach, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (414)294-7234.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library
- City of St. Francis 4th of July Celebration Schedule
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Open House on proposed lakefront luxury residential community June 23rd
- Kirtan at Tippe