The St. Francis Public Library is hosting a brand new YA book club! Open to pre-teens and teenagers age 12 and older, this group is a chance for everyone to get together to talk, have fun, and enjoy some great books. We will have a selected title for each meeting, but participants are also encouraged to bring in any other books that they enjoy to share with the rest of the group. The group will get together from 3:30-4:30 p.m. on the last Tuesday of every month in the St. Francis Library Ladish room. Our first meeting will be on Tuesday April 30th and we will be discussing Code Name Verity, the award winning novel by author Elizabeth Wein. Hope to see you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Reiman Chapel Opens to the Public
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Free Writing Workshop for Kids
- Cudahy Historical Society Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday