The St. Francis Public Library is hosting a brand new YA book club! Open to pre-teens and teenagers age 12 and older, this group is a chance for everyone to get together to talk, have fun, and enjoy some great books. We will have a selected title for each meeting, but participants are also encouraged to bring in any other books that they enjoy to share with the rest of the group. The group will get together from 3:30-4:30 p.m. on the last Tuesday of every month in the St. Francis Library Ladish room. Our first meeting will be on Tuesday April 30th and we will be discussing Code Name Verity, the award winning novel by author Elizabeth Wein. Hope to see you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- Lego Club at St. Francis LIbrary
- 2015 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Academy
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title