The St. Francis Public Library is hosting a brand new YA book club! Open to pre-teens and teenagers age 12 and older, this group is a chance for everyone to get together to talk, have fun, and enjoy some great books. We will have a selected title for each meeting, but participants are also encouraged to bring in any other books that they enjoy to share with the rest of the group. The group will get together from 3:30-4:30 p.m. on the last Tuesday of every month in the St. Francis Library Ladish room. Our first meeting will be on Tuesday April 30th and we will be discussing Code Name Verity, the award winning novel by author Elizabeth Wein. Hope to see you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Captain Underpants Day
- Free Movie, "Home" at the Library
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- Art & Wellness
- Two Brothers One Mind are Bringing the Midwest Monthly Magic Circuit to Milwaukee!!
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Announces the 2015 Honored Businesses
- Join Us for A Harvest Tasting: A Fundraiser for the Cudahy Family Library
- Tween Scene
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Rumbarroco Free Performance at UW-Parkside, Oct. 18