Children ages 6 and up can bring an adult, and learn about the history, work, and life of a ballerina from real ballerinas! It's scheduled for Saturday, May 4 at 12:30 p.m. at the St. Francis Library. In this interactive workshop kids will learn everything including what safe ballet training looks like, and why ballet training is a part of successful careers in many different fields. Included in the presentation is an excerpt from Swan Lake, as well as a Q & A session to answer parents' and children's questions about the field of dance and being a professional ballerina. Please RSVP by calling (414)243-5171.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cousins Subs Donation Night Wednesday October 29
- New South Shore Wine Tasting Event Sets Date
- Wixon Adds Protein Project Manager Nathan Radue
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- Marching Knights Earn First Place in Class AAAA at WSMA State Marching Band Championships
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library
- A Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Hosts Pregame Platelet Sundays