Children ages 6 and up can bring an adult, and learn about the history, work, and life of a ballerina from real ballerinas! It's scheduled for Saturday, May 4 at 12:30 p.m. at the St. Francis Library. In this interactive workshop kids will learn everything including what safe ballet training looks like, and why ballet training is a part of successful careers in many different fields. Included in the presentation is an excerpt from Swan Lake, as well as a Q & A session to answer parents' and children's questions about the field of dance and being a professional ballerina. Please RSVP by calling (414)243-5171.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds Four Members
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- Bay View Business Marks Anniversary by Giving Back
- 50TH SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry
- Health Fair Returns to South Milw Downtown Market - Sept 4th
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Wixon Grows in Sales and Service
- HamBingo Charity Event for Bay View