Children ages 6 and up can bring an adult, and learn about the history, work, and life of a ballerina from real ballerinas! It's scheduled for Saturday, May 4 at 12:30 p.m. at the St. Francis Library. In this interactive workshop kids will learn everything including what safe ballet training looks like, and why ballet training is a part of successful careers in many different fields. Included in the presentation is an excerpt from Swan Lake, as well as a Q & A session to answer parents' and children's questions about the field of dance and being a professional ballerina. Please RSVP by calling (414)243-5171.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBINGO Thursday June 4 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Open House at Cudahy Historical Society Depot This Saturday
- SM Author Jerrianne Hayslett’s Short Story Wins First-Place Prize
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- St. Mark's Project Concern Benefit Musical Extravaganza
- Wixon Welcomes Amanda Hill, Buyer
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Kaboom! St. Francis Library's Summer Reading Program
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19