Children ages 6 and up can bring an adult, and learn about the history, work, and life of a ballerina from real ballerinas! It's scheduled for Saturday, May 4 at 12:30 p.m. at the St. Francis Library. In this interactive workshop kids will learn everything including what safe ballet training looks like, and why ballet training is a part of successful careers in many different fields. Included in the presentation is an excerpt from Swan Lake, as well as a Q & A session to answer parents' and children's questions about the field of dance and being a professional ballerina. Please RSVP by calling (414)243-5171.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Historical Society First Open House This Saturday
- Confronting Abuse and Neglect at Summer Camp
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Aging Well Conference at UW-Parkside
- UWP Theatre Presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time