Children ages 6 and up can bring an adult, and learn about the history, work, and life of a ballerina from real ballerinas! It's scheduled for Saturday, May 4 at 12:30 p.m. at the St. Francis Library. In this interactive workshop kids will learn everything including what safe ballet training looks like, and why ballet training is a part of successful careers in many different fields. Included in the presentation is an excerpt from Swan Lake, as well as a Q & A session to answer parents' and children's questions about the field of dance and being a professional ballerina. Please RSVP by calling (414)243-5171.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Build For A Better South Shore
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- Town of Lake Author to Speak at Tuesday's Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Me and my brothers
- Ron Winkler "Mr. Town of Lake"
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Cudahy's Newest Eagle Scouts
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager
- South Milwaukee seeks 4th District Alderperson Candidates
- "Crossings" Street Theater Coming in May