To combat drunken driving and increase safety belt use, The St Francis Police Department has intensified its traffic safety enforcement from March 4 to 20, which includes the St. Patrick’s Day weekend.
The increased enforcement is part of a grant that The St Francis Police Department received from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation Bureau of Transportation Safety.
On March 16th and 17th the St Francis Police Department along with the Cudahy and South Milwaukee Police Department’s will be participating in the statewide high visibility OWI enforcement saturation patrols.
The St Francis, Cudahy, and South Milwaukee Police Department’s hope that all of the traffic safety enforcement and education efforts eventually help reduce the number of preventable traffic deaths to ZERO IN WISCONSIN.
St Francis Police Department
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- R.A. Smith National Named 2016 Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Mass for Anointing of the Sick
- UW-Parkside Adult Learner Open House April 26
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Announces Summer Youth Theatre Willy Wonka KIDS and Alice in Wonderland, JR.