To combat drunken driving and increase safety belt use, The St Francis Police Department has intensified its traffic safety enforcement from March 4 to 20, which includes the St. Patrick’s Day weekend.
The increased enforcement is part of a grant that The St Francis Police Department received from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation Bureau of Transportation Safety.
On March 16th and 17th the St Francis Police Department along with the Cudahy and South Milwaukee Police Department’s will be participating in the statewide high visibility OWI enforcement saturation patrols.
The St Francis, Cudahy, and South Milwaukee Police Department’s hope that all of the traffic safety enforcement and education efforts eventually help reduce the number of preventable traffic deaths to ZERO IN WISCONSIN.
St Francis Police Department
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library
- City of St. Francis 4th of July Celebration Schedule
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Open House on proposed lakefront luxury residential community June 23rd
- Kirtan at Tippe
- Guardian Credit Union Presents Three “Dinner and a Movie” Nights Beginning June 19