To combat drunken driving and increase safety belt use, The St Francis Police Department has intensified its traffic safety enforcement from March 4 to 20, which includes the St. Patrick’s Day weekend.
The increased enforcement is part of a grant that The St Francis Police Department received from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation Bureau of Transportation Safety.
On March 16th and 17th the St Francis Police Department along with the Cudahy and South Milwaukee Police Department’s will be participating in the statewide high visibility OWI enforcement saturation patrols.
The St Francis, Cudahy, and South Milwaukee Police Department’s hope that all of the traffic safety enforcement and education efforts eventually help reduce the number of preventable traffic deaths to ZERO IN WISCONSIN.
St Francis Police Department
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Cudahy High School Fees & Registration Days
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Leda Strand Joins Wixon as Vice President of R&D
- Watch Catching Fire at the St. Francis Library
- Family Movie Night Has Been Changed
- Golf Outing to Benefit St. Luke’s South Shore Vince Lombardi Clinic
- Ohio Park Neighborhood Rummage, July 11-13