To combat drunken driving and increase safety belt use, The St Francis Police Department has intensified its traffic safety enforcement from March 4 to 20, which includes the St. Patrick’s Day weekend.
The increased enforcement is part of a grant that The St Francis Police Department received from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation Bureau of Transportation Safety.
On March 16th and 17th the St Francis Police Department along with the Cudahy and South Milwaukee Police Department’s will be participating in the statewide high visibility OWI enforcement saturation patrols.
The St Francis, Cudahy, and South Milwaukee Police Department’s hope that all of the traffic safety enforcement and education efforts eventually help reduce the number of preventable traffic deaths to ZERO IN WISCONSIN.
St Francis Police Department
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- St. Francis Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship (1)
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Trunk & Treasure Sale