Start your child on the road to reading. We’re giving out free smiles with every storytime. The St. Francis Library is offering free storytimes for children this spring. Families can register now, in the Children’s Room or over the phone at (414) 481-7323. Your child will enjoy our combination of stories, fingerplays, flannel board stories, puppets, art projects, and more. Each storytime matches your child’s developmental level, attention span, and interests, to promote a love of literature.
Storytimes for older preschoolers immerse your child in prereading and reading experiences, which will help them read when they are ready. They are also a great time to meet new and old friends, and a special time for all who join in. Pajamarama (for ages 2-6) is scheduled for Monday nights from 6:00—6:45 p.m. Or join Preschool Storytime (for ages 3-6) on Tuesdays at 10:15—11:00 a.m.
Two year-olds are invited to Toddler Time on Wednesdays from 10:15—10:45 a.m., with an optional playtime afterward. All young children can play with their friends at Tot Time (Fridays at 9:00—11:00 a.m.), with a brief storytime and playtime.
For a complete schedule and more information, please call the library or view our website at http://www.stfrancislibrary.org/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Movie Time: Big Hero 6
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- HamBINGO Thursday February 26 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Wixon Adds Bryan Mazur, Key Account Manager – Consumer Products
- Candy Creations for Teens @ the Oak Creek Library (3/19/15)