Start your child on the road to reading. We’re giving out free smiles with every storytime. The St. Francis Library is offering free storytimes for children this spring. Families can register now, in the Children’s Room or over the phone at (414) 481-7323. Your child will enjoy our combination of stories, fingerplays, flannel board stories, puppets, art projects, and more. Each storytime matches your child’s developmental level, attention span, and interests, to promote a love of literature.
Storytimes for older preschoolers immerse your child in prereading and reading experiences, which will help them read when they are ready. They are also a great time to meet new and old friends, and a special time for all who join in. Pajamarama (for ages 2-6) is scheduled for Monday nights from 6:00—6:45 p.m. Or join Preschool Storytime (for ages 3-6) on Tuesdays at 10:15—11:00 a.m.
Two year-olds are invited to Toddler Time on Wednesdays from 10:15—10:45 a.m., with an optional playtime afterward. All young children can play with their friends at Tot Time (Fridays at 9:00—11:00 a.m.), with a brief storytime and playtime.
For a complete schedule and more information, please call the library or view our website at http://www.stfrancislibrary.org/
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- St. Francis Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- "Click It or Ticket"
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22
- St. Ann Center Honors Special Friends
- A Right Path Wellness Opens in Bay View with Community Open House May 21 4-8:00