Start your child on the road to reading. We’re giving out free smiles with every storytime. The St. Francis Library is offering free storytimes for children this spring. Families can register now, in the Children’s Room or over the phone at (414) 481-7323. Your child will enjoy our combination of stories, fingerplays, flannel board stories, puppets, art projects, and more. Each storytime matches your child’s developmental level, attention span, and interests, to promote a love of literature.
Storytimes for older preschoolers immerse your child in prereading and reading experiences, which will help them read when they are ready. They are also a great time to meet new and old friends, and a special time for all who join in. Pajamarama (for ages 2-6) is scheduled for Monday nights from 6:00—6:45 p.m. Or join Preschool Storytime (for ages 3-6) on Tuesdays at 10:15—11:00 a.m.
Two year-olds are invited to Toddler Time on Wednesdays from 10:15—10:45 a.m., with an optional playtime afterward. All young children can play with their friends at Tot Time (Fridays at 9:00—11:00 a.m.), with a brief storytime and playtime.
For a complete schedule and more information, please call the library or view our website at http://www.stfrancislibrary.org/
- Railway Adventure Trip
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August