The 2013-2014 school year Open Enrollment application period begins Monday, February 4, 2013 and continues through 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
Parents may complete and submit Open Enrollment applications by visiting the following website:
A link to the above application page is also available on the St. Francis School District website at: www.stfrancisschools.org.
Parents may also complete an online application at the St. Francis School District Office (located within the St. Francis High School) at 4225 S. Lake Drive, St. Francis, WI 53235.
Parents with questions on the application process may call the St. Francis School District at (414) 747-3901. The application deadline is 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 30, 2013. No late applications will be accepted after that deadline.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gallery features local photography
- St. Francis in the Information Age
- RED OUT Report Fundraising Efforts a Great Sucess
- Don't Miss the Condo Tradeshow
- Ann Carter-Drier Candidate for 3rd District Alderperson
- Hooray!!! Babes Ice Cream is Reopening on 2/28/14
- Lego Club Builds Again
- Student Art Reception
- Zumba Classes @ St. Francis Rec
- Witness the Fitness