The 2013-2014 school year Open Enrollment application period begins Monday, February 4, 2013 and continues through 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
Parents may complete and submit Open Enrollment applications by visiting the following website:
A link to the above application page is also available on the St. Francis School District website at: www.stfrancisschools.org.
Parents may also complete an online application at the St. Francis School District Office (located within the St. Francis High School) at 4225 S. Lake Drive, St. Francis, WI 53235.
Parents with questions on the application process may call the St. Francis School District at (414) 747-3901. The application deadline is 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 30, 2013. No late applications will be accepted after that deadline.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- R.A. Smith National Named 2016 Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Mass for Anointing of the Sick
- UW-Parkside Adult Learner Open House April 26
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Announces Summer Youth Theatre Willy Wonka KIDS and Alice in Wonderland, JR.