The 2013-2014 school year Open Enrollment application period begins Monday, February 4, 2013 and continues through 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
Parents may complete and submit Open Enrollment applications by visiting the following website:
A link to the above application page is also available on the St. Francis School District website at: www.stfrancisschools.org.
Parents may also complete an online application at the St. Francis School District Office (located within the St. Francis High School) at 4225 S. Lake Drive, St. Francis, WI 53235.
Parents with questions on the application process may call the St. Francis School District at (414) 747-3901. The application deadline is 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 30, 2013. No late applications will be accepted after that deadline.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 10-year Anniversary Celebration Saturday September 27
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Wixon Names Kay Aaseby Director of Procurement
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Importance of Reading Parent Class
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library