St. Francis Public Library has different hours starting in February, "Love Your Library Month"!
We now have different hours due to budget and staffing concerns. Plus opening earlier with slightly more hours meets our patrons needs while we have more consistency in our schedule.
The new schedule is:
Monday through Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations
- Cousins Subs Donation Night Wednesday October 29
- New South Shore Wine Tasting Event Sets Date
- Wixon Adds Protein Project Manager Nathan Radue
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- Marching Knights Earn First Place in Class AAAA at WSMA State Marching Band Championships