St. Francis Public Library has different hours starting in February, "Love Your Library Month"!
We now have different hours due to budget and staffing concerns. Plus opening earlier with slightly more hours meets our patrons needs while we have more consistency in our schedule.
The new schedule is:
Monday through Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- St. Francis Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship (1)
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Trunk & Treasure Sale