The St Francis Middle School Pom Team and High School Dance Team invites you to attend the 18th annual St Francis Communty Night, held at 7:00pm on Saturday February 16, 2013 at the BMO Harris Bradley Center.
Tickets have been discounted from $26 to only $16!
There is a free post game concert by REO Speedwagon!
The event will feature not only an exciting hockey game between the Milwaukee Admirals and the Charlotte Checkers, but many special on ice St Francis events.
This event orginally started in 1996 to foster better commununity relations between the St Francis Police Department and the community while raising funds for youth programs. Tweleve years later, because a change in focus in police community relation programs, the dance teams became the hosts.
For tickets call: 414-481-1791.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- R.A. Smith National Named 2016 Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Mass for Anointing of the Sick
- UW-Parkside Adult Learner Open House April 26
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Announces Summer Youth Theatre Willy Wonka KIDS and Alice in Wonderland, JR.