The St Francis Middle School Pom Team and High School Dance Team invites you to attend the 18th annual St Francis Communty Night, held at 7:00pm on Saturday February 16, 2013 at the BMO Harris Bradley Center.
Tickets have been discounted from $26 to only $16!
There is a free post game concert by REO Speedwagon!
The event will feature not only an exciting hockey game between the Milwaukee Admirals and the Charlotte Checkers, but many special on ice St Francis events.
This event orginally started in 1996 to foster better commununity relations between the St Francis Police Department and the community while raising funds for youth programs. Tweleve years later, because a change in focus in police community relation programs, the dance teams became the hosts.
For tickets call: 414-481-1791.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- St. Francis Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship (1)
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Trunk & Treasure Sale