The St Francis Middle School Pom Team and High School Dance Team invites you to attend the 18th annual St Francis Communty Night, held at 7:00pm on Saturday February 16, 2013 at the BMO Harris Bradley Center.
Tickets have been discounted from $26 to only $16!
There is a free post game concert by REO Speedwagon!
The event will feature not only an exciting hockey game between the Milwaukee Admirals and the Charlotte Checkers, but many special on ice St Francis events.
This event orginally started in 1996 to foster better commununity relations between the St Francis Police Department and the community while raising funds for youth programs. Tweleve years later, because a change in focus in police community relation programs, the dance teams became the hosts.
For tickets call: 414-481-1791.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- Lego Club at St. Francis LIbrary
- 2015 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Academy
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7