The St Francis Middle School Pom Team and High School Dance Team invites you to attend the 18th annual St Francis Communty Night, held at 7:00pm on Saturday February 16, 2013 at the BMO Harris Bradley Center.
Tickets have been discounted from $26 to only $16!
There is a free post game concert by REO Speedwagon!
The event will feature not only an exciting hockey game between the Milwaukee Admirals and the Charlotte Checkers, but many special on ice St Francis events.
This event orginally started in 1996 to foster better commununity relations between the St Francis Police Department and the community while raising funds for youth programs. Tweleve years later, because a change in focus in police community relation programs, the dance teams became the hosts.
For tickets call: 414-481-1791.
- Railway Adventure Trip
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August