The St Francis Middle School Pom Team and High School Dance Team invites you to attend the 18th annual St Francis Communty Night, held at 7:00pm on Saturday February 16, 2013 at the BMO Harris Bradley Center.
Tickets have been discounted from $26 to only $16!
There is a free post game concert by REO Speedwagon!
The event will feature not only an exciting hockey game between the Milwaukee Admirals and the Charlotte Checkers, but many special on ice St Francis events.
This event orginally started in 1996 to foster better commununity relations between the St Francis Police Department and the community while raising funds for youth programs. Tweleve years later, because a change in focus in police community relation programs, the dance teams became the hosts.
For tickets call: 414-481-1791.
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- St. Francis Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- "Click It or Ticket"
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22
- St. Ann Center Honors Special Friends
- A Right Path Wellness Opens in Bay View with Community Open House May 21 4-8:00