While participating in the statewide Booze and Belts traffic safety mobilization from Dec. 7 to 16 2012, the Cudahy,South Milwaukee, and St Francis Police Department's issued a total of 360 citations and issued 90 warning citations.
The combined efforts of the three police departments during Booze and Belts was not to make more arrests or write more tickets but to get people to make responsible decisions that protect their lives and the lives of others on the road. The hope is that traffic safety enforcement and education efforts eventually will help reduce the number of preventable traffic deaths to zero in Wisconsin.
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August
- Bargain Book Sale at Cudahy Family Library
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20