While participating in the statewide Booze and Belts traffic safety mobilization from Dec. 7 to 16 2012, the Cudahy,South Milwaukee, and St Francis Police Department's issued a total of 360 citations and issued 90 warning citations.
The combined efforts of the three police departments during Booze and Belts was not to make more arrests or write more tickets but to get people to make responsible decisions that protect their lives and the lives of others on the road. The hope is that traffic safety enforcement and education efforts eventually will help reduce the number of preventable traffic deaths to zero in Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- Kids Travel Around the World for Children's Book Week
- A Musical Benefit for Project Concern
- Family Movie Night
- STM Student Wins Prestigious Gates Scholarship
- Ted Lang Speed and Agility Camp at Cudahy High School (June 17th-21st)
- Cudahy High School Football to Offer Free Football Camps This Summer
- Cudahy High School Football Golf Outing-August 17th at Grant Park
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Steve Fischer Joins Wixon as Pricing Specialist