While participating in the statewide Booze and Belts traffic safety mobilization from Dec. 7 to 16 2012, the Cudahy,South Milwaukee, and St Francis Police Department's issued a total of 360 citations and issued 90 warning citations.
The combined efforts of the three police departments during Booze and Belts was not to make more arrests or write more tickets but to get people to make responsible decisions that protect their lives and the lives of others on the road. The hope is that traffic safety enforcement and education efforts eventually will help reduce the number of preventable traffic deaths to zero in Wisconsin.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Governor Walker Invests in Cudahy for Fab Lab Equipment
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- R.A. Smith National Named 2016 Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry