The St. Francis community now has a Little Free Library, located on the corner of Lipton and Howard. Sponsored by the St. Francis Public Library and Friends, the Little Free Library was erected in honor of Helen Hachmeister, the library's first director. Built by Bill Drehfal and painted by high school student Anna Stamschror, the LFLibrary is not just about free books - it's about sharing the experience of reading and building a sense of community. Stop by and take a book or leave a book!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wixon Adds Protein Project Manager Nathan Radue
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- Marching Knights Earn First Place in Class AAAA at WSMA State Marching Band Championships
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library
- A Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Hosts Pregame Platelet Sundays
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Cudahy High School Veterans' Day Observance