The St. Francis community now has a Little Free Library, located on the corner of Lipton and Howard. Sponsored by the St. Francis Public Library and Friends, the Little Free Library was erected in honor of Helen Hachmeister, the library's first director. Built by Bill Drehfal and painted by high school student Anna Stamschror, the LFLibrary is not just about free books - it's about sharing the experience of reading and building a sense of community. Stop by and take a book or leave a book!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library
- City of St. Francis 4th of July Celebration Schedule
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Open House on proposed lakefront luxury residential community June 23rd
- Kirtan at Tippe