The St. Francis community now has a Little Free Library, located on the corner of Lipton and Howard. Sponsored by the St. Francis Public Library and Friends, the Little Free Library was erected in honor of Helen Hachmeister, the library's first director. Built by Bill Drehfal and painted by high school student Anna Stamschror, the LFLibrary is not just about free books - it's about sharing the experience of reading and building a sense of community. Stop by and take a book or leave a book!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Anna Passanter at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Historical Society First Open House This Saturday
- Confronting Abuse and Neglect at Summer Camp
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Aging Well Conference at UW-Parkside
- UWP Theatre Presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin