The St. Francis community now has a Little Free Library, located on the corner of Lipton and Howard. Sponsored by the St. Francis Public Library and Friends, the Little Free Library was erected in honor of Helen Hachmeister, the library's first director. Built by Bill Drehfal and painted by high school student Anna Stamschror, the LFLibrary is not just about free books - it's about sharing the experience of reading and building a sense of community. Stop by and take a book or leave a book!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House Book Club at St. Francis Library
- Lego Club Launches at St. Francis Library
- Kohl's Wild Theater
- St. Francis residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- 2014 Breakfast with Santa
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- Wauwatosa Resident Kriete Joins Lutheran Home Foundation Board
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive