The St. Francis community now has a Little Free Library, located on the corner of Lipton and Howard. Sponsored by the St. Francis Public Library and Friends, the Little Free Library was erected in honor of Helen Hachmeister, the library's first director. Built by Bill Drehfal and painted by high school student Anna Stamschror, the LFLibrary is not just about free books - it's about sharing the experience of reading and building a sense of community. Stop by and take a book or leave a book!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Reiman Chapel Opens to the Public
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Free Writing Workshop for Kids
- Cudahy Historical Society Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday