Ring in the holidays with a free concert provided by the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. The hour-long concert will take place in the atrium of St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care on Tuesday, December 11, from 10am to 11am. The public is invited to join clients and staff of the center. There is no charge for the concert.
The center, sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi, is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue in the Bay View-St. Francis area of Milwaukee.
The center’s day services are open Monday through Friday, 6am to 6pm.
The center also provides 24 hour overnight respite service for 1-20 days.
For more information call: (414) 977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- Kids Travel Around the World for Children's Book Week
- A Musical Benefit for Project Concern
- Family Movie Night
- STM Student Wins Prestigious Gates Scholarship
- Ted Lang Speed and Agility Camp at Cudahy High School (June 17th-21st)
- Cudahy High School Football to Offer Free Football Camps This Summer
- Cudahy High School Football Golf Outing-August 17th at Grant Park
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Steve Fischer Joins Wixon as Pricing Specialist