Ring in the holidays with a free concert provided by the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. The hour-long concert will take place in the atrium of St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care on Tuesday, December 11, from 10am to 11am. The public is invited to join clients and staff of the center. There is no charge for the concert.
The center, sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi, is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue in the Bay View-St. Francis area of Milwaukee.
The center’s day services are open Monday through Friday, 6am to 6pm.
The center also provides 24 hour overnight respite service for 1-20 days.
For more information call: (414) 977-5000.
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- St. Francis Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- "Click It or Ticket"
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22