Ring in the holidays with a free concert provided by the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. The hour-long concert will take place in the atrium of St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care on Tuesday, December 11, from 10am to 11am. The public is invited to join clients and staff of the center. There is no charge for the concert.
The center, sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi, is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue in the Bay View-St. Francis area of Milwaukee.
The center’s day services are open Monday through Friday, 6am to 6pm.
The center also provides 24 hour overnight respite service for 1-20 days.
For more information call: (414) 977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Succeeds releases Milestone Report
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- Creative Catering BBQ Demos Set For June 13 at South Milwaukee Market
- Bake and Bag Sale for a Cause
- Become Your Own Boss at the Oak Creek Library
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health
- JJ Singer graduates with a Doctorate in Pharmacy
- Garlic Mustard Pickers at First Congregational
- Graef Recognized by Wisconsin Chapter of American Planning Association
- Miss St. Francis 2013, Cecilia Margraff leaves for Miss Wisconsin Competition