"Eggs 1, 2, 3: Who Will the Babies Be?" by South Milwaukee author Janet Halfmann has made the New York Public Library's 2012 Children's List of 100 Titles for Reading & Sharing!
Here's how the judges described the book: "What hatches from eggs? Discover the answer in this counting book, riddle book, and natural-history book all in one."
Eggs 1, 2, 3 is a lift-the-flap picture book for children ages 2-6. It is Illustrated by Betsy Thompson, and published by Blue Apple Books
The librarian judging committee that chose the 100 books said, "Indeed, readers can be assured that there’s no shortage of creativity in the world of storytelling. The New York Public Library’s librarians invite you to peruse these offerings and find just the right stories to put in the hands of your favorite children—complete with a strong dose of imagination and a dash of whimsy."
Halfmann will be selling and signing Eggs 1, 2, 3 and her other books at the SM Christmas Market Sat, Dec 8, 10 am-3 pm, South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave.
You can find out more about her books here:
You can find the entire NYPL list here:
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August
- Bargain Book Sale at Cudahy Family Library