December 9 at 4 pm, St. Mark's Evangelical Lutheran church, 3515 E. Van Norman Avenue, Cudahy, will present "Night of the Father's Love", a cantata composed by Pepper Choplin.
The cantata displays the "Awe and Mystery of God with Us" through a Christmas musical celebration by St. Mark's talented choruses, speakers and Sunday School children. Seasonal greens will be hung during the performance.
Enrich your Advent season by joining us for this beautiful and powerful worship experience! A Free will offering and tasting fair will follow the performance. Info: 744-5624
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pony Party
- Storytimes are Starting!
- Reiman Chapel Opens to the Public
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS