December 9 at 4 pm, St. Mark's Evangelical Lutheran church, 3515 E. Van Norman Avenue, Cudahy, will present "Night of the Father's Love", a cantata composed by Pepper Choplin.
The cantata displays the "Awe and Mystery of God with Us" through a Christmas musical celebration by St. Mark's talented choruses, speakers and Sunday School children. Seasonal greens will be hung during the performance.
Enrich your Advent season by joining us for this beautiful and powerful worship experience! A Free will offering and tasting fair will follow the performance. Info: 744-5624
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Build For A Better South Shore
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- Town of Lake Author to Speak at Tuesday's Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Me and my brothers
- Ron Winkler "Mr. Town of Lake"
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Cudahy's Newest Eagle Scouts
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager
- South Milwaukee seeks 4th District Alderperson Candidates
- "Crossings" Street Theater Coming in May