December 9 at 4 pm, St. Mark's Evangelical Lutheran church, 3515 E. Van Norman Avenue, Cudahy, will present "Night of the Father's Love", a cantata composed by Pepper Choplin.
The cantata displays the "Awe and Mystery of God with Us" through a Christmas musical celebration by St. Mark's talented choruses, speakers and Sunday School children. Seasonal greens will be hung during the performance.
Enrich your Advent season by joining us for this beautiful and powerful worship experience! A Free will offering and tasting fair will follow the performance. Info: 744-5624
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Historical Society First Open House This Saturday
- Confronting Abuse and Neglect at Summer Camp
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Aging Well Conference at UW-Parkside
- UWP Theatre Presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time