The following St. Francis High School students have been selected as outstanding students of mathematics by the SFHS Math Department for First Quarter. Each received a certificate of recognition and an entry into a drawing for a $25 iTunes gift card.
Algebra 1 – Brandon Butschle, Phoebe Matel, Ramon Santos, Danielle Gosline, Sabrina Vang
Algebra Extensions – Sabrina Vang, Damien Reynosa
Algebra 1B – Mariah Bridgewater, Myk Hreshko, Dan Spankowski
Algebra 2 – Brittany Wilcox, Carlos Dena, James Mazur, Nadiya Sys, Dee Dee Castro
Intro Geometry – Travis Zeise, Kaylee Hunter
Geometry – Erin Iwanski, Griffon Dorfner, AnaMarie Tomaich, Jacob Wiedower
Integrated College Math – Isaiah Kitts-Lewinski
Pre-Calculus – Brandon Whitson, Ryan Deck
AP Calculus – Ali Vaziribad
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House on the Prairie Book Club
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Movie Time: Big Hero 6
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter