The following St. Francis High School students have been selected as outstanding students of mathematics by the SFHS Math Department for First Quarter. Each received a certificate of recognition and an entry into a drawing for a $25 iTunes gift card.
Algebra 1 – Brandon Butschle, Phoebe Matel, Ramon Santos, Danielle Gosline, Sabrina Vang
Algebra Extensions – Sabrina Vang, Damien Reynosa
Algebra 1B – Mariah Bridgewater, Myk Hreshko, Dan Spankowski
Algebra 2 – Brittany Wilcox, Carlos Dena, James Mazur, Nadiya Sys, Dee Dee Castro
Intro Geometry – Travis Zeise, Kaylee Hunter
Geometry – Erin Iwanski, Griffon Dorfner, AnaMarie Tomaich, Jacob Wiedower
Integrated College Math – Isaiah Kitts-Lewinski
Pre-Calculus – Brandon Whitson, Ryan Deck
AP Calculus – Ali Vaziribad
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- R.A. Smith National Given Green Light from FAA on Commercial Use of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- Captain Underpants Day
- Free Movie, "Home" at the Library
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY