The following St. Francis High School students have been selected as outstanding students of mathematics by the SFHS Math Department for First Quarter. Each received a certificate of recognition and an entry into a drawing for a $25 iTunes gift card.
Algebra 1 – Brandon Butschle, Phoebe Matel, Ramon Santos, Danielle Gosline, Sabrina Vang
Algebra Extensions – Sabrina Vang, Damien Reynosa
Algebra 1B – Mariah Bridgewater, Myk Hreshko, Dan Spankowski
Algebra 2 – Brittany Wilcox, Carlos Dena, James Mazur, Nadiya Sys, Dee Dee Castro
Intro Geometry – Travis Zeise, Kaylee Hunter
Geometry – Erin Iwanski, Griffon Dorfner, AnaMarie Tomaich, Jacob Wiedower
Integrated College Math – Isaiah Kitts-Lewinski
Pre-Calculus – Brandon Whitson, Ryan Deck
AP Calculus – Ali Vaziribad
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gallery features local photography
- St. Francis in the Information Age
- RED OUT Report Fundraising Efforts a Great Sucess
- Don't Miss the Condo Tradeshow
- Ann Carter-Drier Candidate for 3rd District Alderperson
- Hooray!!! Babes Ice Cream is Reopening on 2/28/14
- Lego Club Builds Again
- Student Art Reception
- Zumba Classes @ St. Francis Rec
- Witness the Fitness