The following St. Francis High School students have been selected as outstanding students of mathematics by the SFHS Math Department for First Quarter. Each received a certificate of recognition and an entry into a drawing for a $25 iTunes gift card.
Algebra 1 – Brandon Butschle, Phoebe Matel, Ramon Santos, Danielle Gosline, Sabrina Vang
Algebra Extensions – Sabrina Vang, Damien Reynosa
Algebra 1B – Mariah Bridgewater, Myk Hreshko, Dan Spankowski
Algebra 2 – Brittany Wilcox, Carlos Dena, James Mazur, Nadiya Sys, Dee Dee Castro
Intro Geometry – Travis Zeise, Kaylee Hunter
Geometry – Erin Iwanski, Griffon Dorfner, AnaMarie Tomaich, Jacob Wiedower
Integrated College Math – Isaiah Kitts-Lewinski
Pre-Calculus – Brandon Whitson, Ryan Deck
AP Calculus – Ali Vaziribad
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Cudahy High School Fees & Registration Days
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Leda Strand Joins Wixon as Vice President of R&D
- Watch Catching Fire at the St. Francis Library
- Family Movie Night Has Been Changed
- Golf Outing to Benefit St. Luke’s South Shore Vince Lombardi Clinic
- Ohio Park Neighborhood Rummage, July 11-13