The St. Francis Library Teen Advisory Group has been given another challenge: solve a murder by chocolate! Of course, teens will need to taste chocolates and dip food into a chocolate fondue to solve the mystery. Are you up to the challenge? Come to the St. Francis Library on Wednesday, November 14 at 12 noon. It's an early release day from school. We'll also serve pizza while you put your mystery minds to work. Call 414-481-7323 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations
- Cousins Subs Donation Night Wednesday October 29
- New South Shore Wine Tasting Event Sets Date
- Wixon Adds Protein Project Manager Nathan Radue
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- Marching Knights Earn First Place in Class AAAA at WSMA State Marching Band Championships
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE