The St. Francis Library Teen Advisory Group has been given another challenge: solve a murder by chocolate! Of course, teens will need to taste chocolates and dip food into a chocolate fondue to solve the mystery. Are you up to the challenge? Come to the St. Francis Library on Wednesday, November 14 at 12 noon. It's an early release day from school. We'll also serve pizza while you put your mystery minds to work. Call 414-481-7323 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gallery features local photography
- St. Francis in the Information Age
- RED OUT Report Fundraising Efforts a Great Sucess
- Don't Miss the Condo Tradeshow
- Ann Carter-Drier Candidate for 3rd District Alderperson
- Hooray!!! Babes Ice Cream is Reopening on 2/28/14
- Lego Club Builds Again
- Student Art Reception
- Zumba Classes @ St. Francis Rec
- Witness the Fitness