An informational meeting for the Cudahy and South Milwaukee Distinguished Young Women programs will be held on Sunday, December 2nd from 1:00-2:00pm at the Cudahy Family Library in the Ladish Room. High school Junior girls who reside in either city are eligible to participate. Parents are encouraged to attend. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 10-year Anniversary Celebration Saturday September 27
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Wixon Names Kay Aaseby Director of Procurement
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Importance of Reading Parent Class
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library