The South Milwaukee Health Department will be holding WALK-IN flu clinics every Thursday between 2pm-4pm. The cost of flu vaccine for adults 19 and older is $28. It is free for children through age 18 and who reside in South Milwaukee. Pneumonia vaccines are $76.50. Medicare Part B will be accepted for both flu and pneumonia vaccines. NO appointment is necessary. Please call the Health Department at 414-768-8055 with any questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Combined Churches Concert
- Build For A Better South Shore
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- Town of Lake Author to Speak at Tuesday's Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Me and my brothers
- Ron Winkler "Mr. Town of Lake"
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Cudahy's Newest Eagle Scouts
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager