Officers: President, Dr. Taylor Poehls; President Elect Rich Woods; Vice President, David Eppelsheimer; Treasurer, Bob Reinhardt; Secretary, Andy Barnes; Immediate Past President, Ed Ellingson
Directors: Bob Gross; Ken Snyder, Peter Brusky; Dave Hoerig; Jason Gonwa; Eli Potkonjak, Warren Carity, Tom Schultz, Kevin Dwyer
Bulletin for June 5 meeting
June 6 – Rich & Barbara Woods
PROGRAMS & EVENTS.
Jun 5- Committee Meetings.
Jun 12- Recipients of our scholarships will be present to receive their awards
Jun 14- Monthly Board of Directors meeting at Alioto’s, noon.
Meeting News: Happy dollar from Dave Eppelsheimer for a silent auction donation from the WAC for our golf outing. Plus, of course, one for Rickie Weeks, who, believe it or not, drove in a run the other night. Pres Taylor told what he promised would be the last round of puns; we all hope that he is a man of his word. Taylor also acknowledged those members of the club who are Veterans.
Our bylaws now specify eight directors rather than nine, as we ratchet down to six in two years. Ed Ellingson is still seeking a Vice President for the next Kiwanis year. C’mon folks, it is an easy task and also fun. Let’s step up!
We are getting very close to our big fund raiser of the year, the Golf Outing. Let’s talk it up, get golfers signed up, get hole sponsors, and get silent auction items. The success of this event will make or break us as far as our charitable endeavors are concerned.
Coming Up: Jun 19- Kevin Dwyer will go over the final arrangements for the annual Charity Golf Outing, this year in memory of John Klose. Wednesday June 27-Golf Outing at Broadlands!
Meetings: Tuesday noon, Mayfair Mall Community Room
Newsletter Editors: Kevin Sjostrom, Eli Potkonjak
Distribution: Tom DeLuca
Brusky Sjostrom & Alberts SC
2300 N. Mayfair Rd., Ste. 530
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library
- City of St. Francis 4th of July Celebration Schedule
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Open House on proposed lakefront luxury residential community June 23rd
- Kirtan at Tippe
- Guardian Credit Union Presents Three “Dinner and a Movie” Nights Beginning June 19