The Saint Francis Days Committee is currently planning this year’s festival Labor Day weekend. We are celebrating our 48th year and would like to invite your organization to be part of this great Labor Day weekend event. Organizations like yours are an important part of this community event and we hope that you will be able to join us.
St. Francis Days was started 48 years ago as a way for non-profit organizations in the community to get together and raise money for their individual groups. The festival started out as a one day event and over the years has increased to a full weekend of activities. Many of the organizations, like yours, that participate rely on the profits from this event to fund their up coming year.
We are looking for school or community organizations who are interested in running food and game booths on the grounds to help make this another successful year. The profits from the booth stay with your organization to use as you see fit in the coming year. This year our festival starts, Thursday, August 30th concludes on Sunday, September 2nd.
If you are interested in hosting a game or food booth with your organization we ask that you attend our committee meeting on Thursday, May 3rd at 6:30pm in the basement of the St. Francis Library. If you have any questions feel free to contact Russ Iwamski or Mike McSweeney at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August
- Bargain Book Sale at Cudahy Family Library