The Saint Francis Days Committee is currently planning this year’s festival Labor Day weekend. We are celebrating our 48th year and would like to invite your organization to be part of this great Labor Day weekend event. Organizations like yours are an important part of this community event and we hope that you will be able to join us.
St. Francis Days was started 48 years ago as a way for non-profit organizations in the community to get together and raise money for their individual groups. The festival started out as a one day event and over the years has increased to a full weekend of activities. Many of the organizations, like yours, that participate rely on the profits from this event to fund their up coming year.
We are looking for school or community organizations who are interested in running food and game booths on the grounds to help make this another successful year. The profits from the booth stay with your organization to use as you see fit in the coming year. This year our festival starts, Thursday, August 30th concludes on Sunday, September 2nd.
If you are interested in hosting a game or food booth with your organization we ask that you attend our committee meeting on Thursday, May 3rd at 6:30pm in the basement of the St. Francis Library. If you have any questions feel free to contact Russ Iwamski or Mike McSweeney at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Anna Passanter at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Historical Society First Open House This Saturday
- Confronting Abuse and Neglect at Summer Camp
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Aging Well Conference at UW-Parkside
- UWP Theatre Presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin