Do you have extra time on your hands? Have you ever thought, "What can I do for my community?" Have you thought about volunteering? At Cudahy- St.Francis Interfaith, we are in desperate need of volunteer drivers. Interfaith is a non-profit organization program that was developed to assist the elderly remain independent. Interfaith provides rides, visits, and other services to Cudahy and St. Francis senior residents. We are proud to announce that we serve over 200 patrons and our numbers are growing. Please consider joining our movement to build a stronger community and help seniors stay in their homes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Working Parents’ Luncheon Aimed at Helping Busy Parents Recharge
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- A KNIGHT OF LAUGHS - HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL QUARTERBACK CLUB