Do you have extra time on your hands? Have you ever thought, "What can I do for my community?" Have you thought about volunteering? At Cudahy- St.Francis Interfaith, we are in desperate need of volunteer drivers. Interfaith is a non-profit organization program that was developed to assist the elderly remain independent. Interfaith provides rides, visits, and other services to Cudahy and St. Francis senior residents. We are proud to announce that we serve over 200 patrons and our numbers are growing. Please consider joining our movement to build a stronger community and help seniors stay in their homes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bay View Business Marks Anniversary by Giving Back
- 50TH SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry
- Health Fair Returns to South Milw Downtown Market - Sept 4th
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Wixon Grows in Sales and Service
- HamBingo Charity Event for Bay View
- Oak creek Place Announces Concert in the Courtyard
- Friends of Grant Park 1st Annual Electronic and Aluminum Can Recycling Drive.