Do you have extra time on your hands? Have you ever thought, "What can I do for my community?" Have you thought about volunteering? At Cudahy- St.Francis Interfaith, we are in desperate need of volunteer drivers. Interfaith is a non-profit organization program that was developed to assist the elderly remain independent. Interfaith provides rides, visits, and other services to Cudahy and St. Francis senior residents. We are proud to announce that we serve over 200 patrons and our numbers are growing. Please consider joining our movement to build a stronger community and help seniors stay in their homes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lego Club at St. Francis LIbrary
- 2015 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Academy
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- New JB’s on 41 Special Event Invites Fathers & Daughters to Reconnect
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- SOUTH MILWAUKEE INCOMING FRESHMAN ORIENTATION NIGHT