Do you have extra time on your hands? Have you ever thought, "What can I do for my community?" Have you thought about volunteering? At Cudahy- St.Francis Interfaith, we are in desperate need of volunteer drivers. Interfaith is a non-profit organization program that was developed to assist the elderly remain independent. Interfaith provides rides, visits, and other services to Cudahy and St. Francis senior residents. We are proud to announce that we serve over 200 patrons and our numbers are growing. Please consider joining our movement to build a stronger community and help seniors stay in their homes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Succeeds releases Milestone Report
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- Creative Catering BBQ Demos Set For June 13 at South Milwaukee Market
- Bake and Bag Sale for a Cause
- Become Your Own Boss at the Oak Creek Library
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health
- JJ Singer graduates with a Doctorate in Pharmacy
- Garlic Mustard Pickers at First Congregational
- Graef Recognized by Wisconsin Chapter of American Planning Association
- Miss St. Francis 2013, Cecilia Margraff leaves for Miss Wisconsin Competition