Do you have extra time on your hands? Have you ever thought, "What can I do for my community?" Have you thought about volunteering? At Cudahy- St.Francis Interfaith, we are in desperate need of volunteer drivers. Interfaith is a non-profit organization program that was developed to assist the elderly remain independent. Interfaith provides rides, visits, and other services to Cudahy and St. Francis senior residents. We are proud to announce that we serve over 200 patrons and our numbers are growing. Please consider joining our movement to build a stronger community and help seniors stay in their homes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Teen Lock-in
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House Saturday
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Cudahy High School Fees & Registration Days