Tuesday, February 21, 2012 will be a primary election day in Wisconsin. CoryAnn St. Marie-Carls is a candidate for the office of Mayor in Saint Francis; we are proud to have known her for 26 years, and enthusiastically endorse her for Mayor.
Cory is an intelligent, hard-working woman with 18 years of city government experience, which includes working on issues that are important to Saint Francis, such as community development, regional planning, and workforce development, to name a few. In this time of little or no customer service, Cory’s Thesis, for her Masters degree, was written regarding “Customer Service in Government”. Cory has the experience, commitment and integrity to work for the citizens of Saint Francis as their mayor.
Cory is a community leader; her commitments include serving as a Board Member for the Girl Scouts of Wisconsin - Southeast, Board Member of Junior Achievement (JA) of Wisconsin, and a member of the Miss St. Francis Scholarship Pageant Committee.
Cory and her husband Tom are home owners in Saint Francis and have a stake in the future of our community; she will work hard to bring new businesses and jobs to our city. She will work with the citizens to do what is best for Saint Francis.
Our city and its’citizens would be fortunate to have CoryAnn St. Marie-Carls represent us as our Mayor. We urge you to go to the polls and vote for her on Tuesday, February 21st.
Stanley and Margaret Raclaw
Saint Francis, WI
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library
- City of St. Francis 4th of July Celebration Schedule
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Open House on proposed lakefront luxury residential community June 23rd
- Kirtan at Tippe
- Guardian Credit Union Presents Three “Dinner and a Movie” Nights Beginning June 19