Tuesday, February 21, 2012 will be a primary election day in Wisconsin. CoryAnn St. Marie-Carls is a candidate for the office of Mayor in Saint Francis; we are proud to have known her for 26 years, and enthusiastically endorse her for Mayor.
Cory is an intelligent, hard-working woman with 18 years of city government experience, which includes working on issues that are important to Saint Francis, such as community development, regional planning, and workforce development, to name a few. In this time of little or no customer service, Cory’s Thesis, for her Masters degree, was written regarding “Customer Service in Government”. Cory has the experience, commitment and integrity to work for the citizens of Saint Francis as their mayor.
Cory is a community leader; her commitments include serving as a Board Member for the Girl Scouts of Wisconsin - Southeast, Board Member of Junior Achievement (JA) of Wisconsin, and a member of the Miss St. Francis Scholarship Pageant Committee.
Cory and her husband Tom are home owners in Saint Francis and have a stake in the future of our community; she will work hard to bring new businesses and jobs to our city. She will work with the citizens to do what is best for Saint Francis.
Our city and its’citizens would be fortunate to have CoryAnn St. Marie-Carls represent us as our Mayor. We urge you to go to the polls and vote for her on Tuesday, February 21st.
Stanley and Margaret Raclaw
Saint Francis, WI
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August
- Bargain Book Sale at Cudahy Family Library
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20