Tuesday, February 21, 2012 will be a primary election day in Wisconsin. CoryAnn St. Marie-Carls is a candidate for the office of Mayor in Saint Francis; we are proud to have known her for 26 years, and enthusiastically endorse her for Mayor.
Cory is an intelligent, hard-working woman with 18 years of city government experience, which includes working on issues that are important to Saint Francis, such as community development, regional planning, and workforce development, to name a few. In this time of little or no customer service, Cory’s Thesis, for her Masters degree, was written regarding “Customer Service in Government”. Cory has the experience, commitment and integrity to work for the citizens of Saint Francis as their mayor.
Cory is a community leader; her commitments include serving as a Board Member for the Girl Scouts of Wisconsin - Southeast, Board Member of Junior Achievement (JA) of Wisconsin, and a member of the Miss St. Francis Scholarship Pageant Committee.
Cory and her husband Tom are home owners in Saint Francis and have a stake in the future of our community; she will work hard to bring new businesses and jobs to our city. She will work with the citizens to do what is best for Saint Francis.
Our city and its’citizens would be fortunate to have CoryAnn St. Marie-Carls represent us as our Mayor. We urge you to go to the polls and vote for her on Tuesday, February 21st.
Stanley and Margaret Raclaw
Saint Francis, WI
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- St. Francis Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- "Click It or Ticket"
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22
- St. Ann Center Honors Special Friends
- A Right Path Wellness Opens in Bay View with Community Open House May 21 4-8:00