Saturday, December 17, 2011.
Time: 9:00am until 12:00pm.
Third Annual Breakfast with Santa!
ALL PROCEEDS HELP SUPPORT THE DEER CREEK INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL 8TH GRADE INTERNATIONAL TRIP TO COSTA RICA IN JUNE 2012!
Round up all your familly and friends and join us for ALL YOU CAN EAT PANCAKES, crafting project and cookie decorating for kids of all ages, pictures with Santa, raffle items, and so much more.
$5.00 - Adult in advance, $7.00 at the door.
$3.00 - Children in advance, $5.00 at the door.
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Peter Graven at 414-482-8470.
For advance ticket purchase. Visit the Deer Creek Intermediate School Main Office for your discounted tickets.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 10-year Anniversary Celebration Saturday September 27
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Wixon Names Kay Aaseby Director of Procurement
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Importance of Reading Parent Class
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library