East Town Travel, located on the ninth floor of the Milwaukee Athletic Club (MAC) at 758 N. Broadway, will be relocating its offices to the building’s lobby and street level on Saturday, October 8. The move is being made to increase the agency’s visibility to building tenants and club members and provide easier access for the general public. The firm will welcome guests at an Open House to celebrate its new offices on Wednesday, November 9, from 2 to 7 p.m.
“The increased visibility of our new location on MAC’s ground floor will offer us many new opportunities,” said Penny Harper, president of East Town Travel. “We look forward to expanding our business and developing new, customized travel and tour choices for existing and new customers.”
Founded in 1974, East Town Travel has been owned and operated by Penny and Jon Harper since that time. The firm has a staff of eight, representing over 200 years of combined experience in the travel business. East Town Travel specializes in leisure and luxury travel within the United States and abroad, including independent and group itineraries, customized vacation arrangements, family and multigenerational travel, theater tours to New York and Chicago, art and architecture tours, luxury small ship ocean and river cruises, destination weddings, and affinity and incentive group travel design and management.
In addition to refreshments and prize drawings, the company’s November 9th Open House will offer guests the opportunity to meet and speak with several of East Town’s preferred cruise and tour suppliers.
East Town Travel is a member of the Cruise Line International Association, East Town Association, Business Marketing Association and the Ensemble Travel Network. More information on the firm is available by calling 414-276-3131 or online at www.easttowntravel.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Succeeds releases Milestone Report
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- Creative Catering BBQ Demos Set For June 13 at South Milwaukee Market
- Bake and Bag Sale for a Cause
- Become Your Own Boss at the Oak Creek Library
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health
- JJ Singer graduates with a Doctorate in Pharmacy
- Garlic Mustard Pickers at First Congregational
- Graef Recognized by Wisconsin Chapter of American Planning Association
- Miss St. Francis 2013, Cecilia Margraff leaves for Miss Wisconsin Competition