Elizabeth Stawski appears in First Stage’s SEUSSICAL, playing at the Todd Wehr Theater at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts from September 16 through October 16, 2011.
Based on the works of Dr. Seuss, the Cat in the Hat tells the story of Horton, an elephant protecting the tiny speck of dust known as Who. Through dynamic musical numbers and new choreography, this roller coaster of adventure weaves storylines and some of Dr. Seuss’s most famous characters together in exciting and unexpected ways. Yet the show keeps with the heart-felt theme of the original production reminding us that, “a person is a person, no matter how small.”
Elizabeth returns to First Stage as Who 7 in the Red Fish Cast. This multitalented young performer acts, sings, dances and plays the piano. She was previously in First Stage’s MISS NELSON IS MISSING and has also performed with Pius XI’s in TITANIC THE MUSICAL, staged at the Pabst Theater. Elizabeth also appears periodically as a DJ on the WMSE radio station and has recorded station promos for WMSE’s pledge drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wixon Names Colin Keating as Food Ingredients Buyer
- St. Ann Center Celebrates 30 Years
- Winter Storytime Free Fun
- Opus Foundation(R) awards more than $200,000 to Milwaukee-area organizations
- C.H. Coakey Announces Promotion
- December 14th Book Signing for Milwaukee’s Town of Lake
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- St Francis's National Night Out Event wins National Award
- Community Toy Drive
- Tree Lighting Party @St. Francis Public Library