Elizabeth Stawski appears in First Stage’s SEUSSICAL, playing at the Todd Wehr Theater at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts from September 16 through October 16, 2011.
Based on the works of Dr. Seuss, the Cat in the Hat tells the story of Horton, an elephant protecting the tiny speck of dust known as Who. Through dynamic musical numbers and new choreography, this roller coaster of adventure weaves storylines and some of Dr. Seuss’s most famous characters together in exciting and unexpected ways. Yet the show keeps with the heart-felt theme of the original production reminding us that, “a person is a person, no matter how small.”
Elizabeth returns to First Stage as Who 7 in the Red Fish Cast. This multitalented young performer acts, sings, dances and plays the piano. She was previously in First Stage’s MISS NELSON IS MISSING and has also performed with Pius XI’s in TITANIC THE MUSICAL, staged at the Pabst Theater. Elizabeth also appears periodically as a DJ on the WMSE radio station and has recorded station promos for WMSE’s pledge drive.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Governor Walker Invests in Cudahy for Fab Lab Equipment
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- R.A. Smith National Named 2016 Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry