Sandi Nesta has been named Customer Service Representative for Wixon, a manufacturer of seasonings, flavors, ingredients, and consumer products for the food and beverage industry.
In this position, Nesta will work closely with customers, answering client inquiries regarding accounts, products, rates, and services offered by Wixon. She also is responsible for data entry and order distribution. Assisting sales staff, Nesta will coordinate price quotations and troubleshoot to resolve pricing issues.
Prior to joining Wixon, Nesta had 11 years of shipping and customer service experience. She served as a Logistics Specialist for Harley-Davidson in Milwaukee, where she managed the release and shipping of international dealers’ parts and accessories. Nesta also worked at Tax Air Freight, overseeing shipments, billings, and customer service. She attended MATC and has completed Hazmat training.
Nesta resides in St. Francis, Wis.
Founded in 1907, Wixon is a fully integrated food and beverage ingredient leader providing flavor technologies, custom-ground spices, blended seasonings, protein expertise, foodservice and menu solutions, and consumer products and packaging. Wixon’s brand promise of Service Driven Culinary Science gives customers the added benefit of food technology enhanced by the creativity of culinary arts. With its advanced scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and provides solutions for its customers. Besides custom flavor formulations, Wixon offers R&D, product development, packaging options, inventory management, and just-in-time delivery. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is ISO9001 certified and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (414) 769-3000.
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August
- Bargain Book Sale at Cudahy Family Library
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20