Sandi Nesta has been named Customer Service Representative for Wixon, a manufacturer of seasonings, flavors, ingredients, and consumer products for the food and beverage industry.
In this position, Nesta will work closely with customers, answering client inquiries regarding accounts, products, rates, and services offered by Wixon. She also is responsible for data entry and order distribution. Assisting sales staff, Nesta will coordinate price quotations and troubleshoot to resolve pricing issues.
Prior to joining Wixon, Nesta had 11 years of shipping and customer service experience. She served as a Logistics Specialist for Harley-Davidson in Milwaukee, where she managed the release and shipping of international dealers’ parts and accessories. Nesta also worked at Tax Air Freight, overseeing shipments, billings, and customer service. She attended MATC and has completed Hazmat training.
Nesta resides in St. Francis, Wis.
Founded in 1907, Wixon is a fully integrated food and beverage ingredient leader providing flavor technologies, custom-ground spices, blended seasonings, protein expertise, foodservice and menu solutions, and consumer products and packaging. Wixon’s brand promise of Service Driven Culinary Science gives customers the added benefit of food technology enhanced by the creativity of culinary arts. With its advanced scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and provides solutions for its customers. Besides custom flavor formulations, Wixon offers R&D, product development, packaging options, inventory management, and just-in-time delivery. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is ISO9001 certified and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (414) 769-3000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Anna Passanter at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Historical Society First Open House This Saturday
- Confronting Abuse and Neglect at Summer Camp
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Aging Well Conference at UW-Parkside
- UWP Theatre Presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin