Living Waters Contemplative Life Center and The Tippecanoe Community Garden invite you to a special time of...
Healing In The Garden
Enjoy Harp Serenade! Sample Healing Arts of Reiki/Energy Work and Massage!
And, Enjoy A Generous Helping of Poetry, Chocolate, Iced Coffee, and Conversation!
Lean into...Green into a Holy and Quieting Hush!
Sunday July 31st 4-7pm
Bring your chair and favorite book to enjoy the garden together! Relax, Sample, Connect to your inner self and others!
It's free to you! All Are Welcome! A great way to meet new people and sample some of the healing arts! If it is a rainy day in the garden, we will reschedule in August.
Tippecanoe Community Garden125 W. Saveland Avenue Bay View Area of Milwaukee
For more info, call Karen at 414-702-7997
And watch for details of an August Drumming Circle In The Garden soon!
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- MMSD's Fresh Coast 740 Brings You St. Francis Green Summer
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- St. Francis Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship (1)