Living Waters Contemplative Life Center and The Tippecanoe Community Garden invite you to a special time of...
Healing In The Garden
Enjoy Harp Serenade! Sample Healing Arts of Reiki/Energy Work and Massage!
And, Enjoy A Generous Helping of Poetry, Chocolate, Iced Coffee, and Conversation!
Lean into...Green into a Holy and Quieting Hush!
Sunday July 31st 4-7pm
Bring your chair and favorite book to enjoy the garden together! Relax, Sample, Connect to your inner self and others!
It's free to you! All Are Welcome! A great way to meet new people and sample some of the healing arts! If it is a rainy day in the garden, we will reschedule in August.
Tippecanoe Community Garden125 W. Saveland Avenue Bay View Area of Milwaukee
For more info, call Karen at 414-702-7997
And watch for details of an August Drumming Circle In The Garden soon!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Park for FREE at Mitchell Airport while getting unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Small Business Saturday Is Big at St. Ann Center
- St. Francis Christmas Parade, December 6th 4p.m.
- The Lego Masters At the Library
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- 2nd annual Larry Penn Memorial Concert
- Families raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Ceremony of Carols: Featuring Milwaukee Children’s Choir And Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Wixon Welcomes Greg Gonzales, Packaging Operations Manager