Living Waters Contemplative Life Center and The Tippecanoe Community Garden invite you to a special time of...
Healing In The Garden
Enjoy Harp Serenade! Sample Healing Arts of Reiki/Energy Work and Massage!
And, Enjoy A Generous Helping of Poetry, Chocolate, Iced Coffee, and Conversation!
Lean into...Green into a Holy and Quieting Hush!
Sunday July 31st 4-7pm
Bring your chair and favorite book to enjoy the garden together! Relax, Sample, Connect to your inner self and others!
It's free to you! All Are Welcome! A great way to meet new people and sample some of the healing arts! If it is a rainy day in the garden, we will reschedule in August.
Tippecanoe Community Garden125 W. Saveland Avenue Bay View Area of Milwaukee
For more info, call Karen at 414-702-7997
And watch for details of an August Drumming Circle In The Garden soon!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- Lego Club at St. Francis LIbrary
- 2015 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Academy
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser