4th of JULY CELEBRATION 2011
MILT VRETENAR MUNICIPAL PARK
9:45am Judging Bikes – Trikes – Wagons. At the parade assembly point. By Miss St. Francis.
10:00am Parade kick-off: South on Barland – East on Denton – South on Packard – East on Lunham to Milt Vretenar Park.
10:30am Ice Cream distribution at park entrance
11:15am Opening Ceremony, Flag Raising and distribution of trophies.
Trophies awarded for Bikes – Trikes – Wagons
1st place – 2nd place – 3rd place each category
11:15 am Children Games – Ages 4 through 10 Years
11:00 –4:00pm Inflatables by Music on the Move Plus
12:30pm Sign up for Horseshoes – At the Horseshoe pits
12:30-12:45pm Pie Baking Drop Off – At the Bar
1:00pm Judging of Pie Baking Contest- Band Shell
2:30pm Talent Show – Band Shell
4:00 pm Children Games – Ages 4 through 10 Years
5:30 – 9:15pm Karaoke with DJ Eddie, former member of The Toys – Band
9:15pm F I R E W O R K S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All times are approximate and subject to change.
CONCESSIONS AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE DAY
PROCEEDS TO FUTURE 4TH OF JULY CELEBRATIONS
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR GRILLS AND COOLERS AT HOME
ALL EVENTS SPONSORED BY LOCAL BUSINESSES.
All Events Sponsored by Local Businesses:
Advance Screw Products
Reflections Auto Body
Easterday Fluid Technologies
Lenard Tool & Machine, Inc.
Fabricated Metal Products
Saint Francis Lions
Saint Francis Animal Hospital
Airport Animal Hospital
Lakeside Centerless Grinding Company
Schramka-Rembowski Funeral Home
Able Luebke Overhead Door, Inc.
Rails Inn Depot
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August
- Bargain Book Sale at Cudahy Family Library
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20