Tippecanoe Community Garden invites you to Come Grow With Us!
125 West Saveland, Milwaukee
In cooperation with The Victory Garden Initiative!
Learn about and grow organic vegetables - Lower your carbon footprint
Wellness classes and cooking classes too! - Help kids learn to eat healthy
Make new friends - Walk the ecological justice talk!
Alongside our Community Garden Ministry supporting health and well-being in the greater community, and embracing Tippe's Divine Intervention Ministry
to the Homeless in our area as well as our Family Ministries and Justice Ministries...
We now also host the NATIVE WELLNESS GARDEN
of the Native American Medical Center!
A holy addition to our space to bring the wider community together sharing wisdom in education and outreach.
TIPPECANOE CHURCH IS DESIGNATED AS A FOOD JUSTICE SITE
for the PCUSA's Hunger Program.
The program's intention is to connect congregations and communities to fight hunger and poverty by rebuilding food economies locally as well as oversees.
Not been by yet? Come and See!
Wednesday Community Garden Nights: 6:30 to 8pm with a Pot-Luck each 4th Wednesday
*Please call our office to find out how you can participate! And Watch for upcoming wellness programs and healing programs...
See you in the garden!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Movie Time: Big Hero 6
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- HamBINGO Thursday February 26 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Wixon Adds Bryan Mazur, Key Account Manager – Consumer Products
- Candy Creations for Teens @ the Oak Creek Library (3/19/15)