Tippecanoe Community Garden invites you to Come Grow With Us!
125 West Saveland, Milwaukee
In cooperation with The Victory Garden Initiative!
Learn about and grow organic vegetables - Lower your carbon footprint
Wellness classes and cooking classes too! - Help kids learn to eat healthy
Make new friends - Walk the ecological justice talk!
Alongside our Community Garden Ministry supporting health and well-being in the greater community, and embracing Tippe's Divine Intervention Ministry
to the Homeless in our area as well as our Family Ministries and Justice Ministries...
We now also host the NATIVE WELLNESS GARDEN
of the Native American Medical Center!
A holy addition to our space to bring the wider community together sharing wisdom in education and outreach.
TIPPECANOE CHURCH IS DESIGNATED AS A FOOD JUSTICE SITE
for the PCUSA's Hunger Program.
The program's intention is to connect congregations and communities to fight hunger and poverty by rebuilding food economies locally as well as oversees.
Not been by yet? Come and See!
Wednesday Community Garden Nights: 6:30 to 8pm with a Pot-Luck each 4th Wednesday
*Please call our office to find out how you can participate! And Watch for upcoming wellness programs and healing programs...
See you in the garden!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- St. Francis Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship (1)
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Trunk & Treasure Sale