West Allis Central Alumni Plan Celebration And Fundraiser In Honor Of Beloved Band Director
West Allis Central High School band alumni (1965-1988) have planned a celebration to honor Duane Gandre, the high school's beloved band director, who passed away suddenly in December of 2010. During his 27 years of service, Gandre touched the lives of more than 3,000 students.
Central High School band alumni are invited to attend a celebration of Mr. Gandre's tremendous influence on our lives, to be held at 7 p.m. Thursday, June 9, in the West Allis Central auditorium. The program will include alumni performances, unveiling of a memorial plaque, and a presentation of musical instruments donated by band alumni to the school music program.
Donations to the instrument fund can be made:
-In person at any US Bank location, just ask the teller to deposit your funds to the “Duane Gandre Memorial Fund.”
-Checks made out to the fund can be mailed to: US Bank
Attn: Chris Kysely 2300 N. Mayfair Rd., Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Please plan to join us. Contact Jon Anderson at (920) 229-7939 or email: email@example.com.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Governor Walker Invests in Cudahy for Fab Lab Equipment
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- R.A. Smith National Named 2016 Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry