You won’t have to cook dinner on April 16.
Hop on over to St. Ann Center for Dinner with the Easter Bunny.
Pack up the kids; bring the whole family for a delicious dinner of ham, potato pancakes, carrots, apple sauce and drinks.
Everyone will be fully entertained with crafts, face painting, and of course a prize-filled Easter Egg Hunt! The Easter Bunny will be bouncing in for pictures with the kids! Don’t forget your camera! (Pictures will be available for purchase for a nominal fee)
Date: Saturday, April 16
Time 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Place: 2801 E. Morgan Avenue, Milwaukee 53207 (a handicapped accessible facility)
Cost: $7 in advance - Ages 2-12 years (1 & under FREE)
$8 at the door per person
$3 adult (food ticket)
It helps us if we know how many to expect please call 414-977-5034 to save your seat!
Volunteers are always appreciated, to volunteer at this event call Delma at: 414-977-5034
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- MMSD's Fresh Coast 740 Brings You St. Francis Green Summer
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- St. Francis Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship (1)