You won’t have to cook dinner on April 16.
Hop on over to St. Ann Center for Dinner with the Easter Bunny.
Pack up the kids; bring the whole family for a delicious dinner of ham, potato pancakes, carrots, apple sauce and drinks.
Everyone will be fully entertained with crafts, face painting, and of course a prize-filled Easter Egg Hunt! The Easter Bunny will be bouncing in for pictures with the kids! Don’t forget your camera! (Pictures will be available for purchase for a nominal fee)
Date: Saturday, April 16
Time 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Place: 2801 E. Morgan Avenue, Milwaukee 53207 (a handicapped accessible facility)
Cost: $7 in advance - Ages 2-12 years (1 & under FREE)
$8 at the door per person
$3 adult (food ticket)
It helps us if we know how many to expect please call 414-977-5034 to save your seat!
Volunteers are always appreciated, to volunteer at this event call Delma at: 414-977-5034
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Captain Underpants Day
- Free Movie, "Home" at the Library
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- Art & Wellness
- Two Brothers One Mind are Bringing the Midwest Monthly Magic Circuit to Milwaukee!!
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Announces the 2015 Honored Businesses
- Join Us for A Harvest Tasting: A Fundraiser for the Cudahy Family Library
- Tween Scene
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Rumbarroco Free Performance at UW-Parkside, Oct. 18