St. Francis School District Announces New Superintendent
At their regular meeting on April 4, 2011, the St. Francis School Board appointed Dr. John Thomsen as Superintendent of the St. Francis School District. Dr. Thomsen will begin his new position on July 1, 2011.
Dr. Thomsen has been employed as the Assistant Superintendent of the Greenfield School District since 2007. Dr. Thomsen received his EdD from Cardinal University in 2010. Dr. Thomsen’s diversified educational background includes instructing high school mathematics, as well as, serving as the Assistant Principal and Principal for Greenfield High School.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 10-year Anniversary Celebration Saturday September 27
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Wixon Names Kay Aaseby Director of Procurement
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Importance of Reading Parent Class
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library