Supervisors to co-host unique event with County Executive candidates and South Shore Mayors
Milwaukee, WI – Milwaukee County Supervisors Patricia Jursik and Marina Dimitrijevic will proudly co-host a South Shore Forum for Economic Development on March 16. The event includes participation from the two candidates running for Milwaukee County Executive, Chris Abele and Jeff Stone, as well as St. Francis Mayor Al Richards, Cudahy Mayor Tony Day, and South Milwaukee Mayor Tom Zepecki.
The topics to be addressed will include the Hoan Bridge, the possible extension of the 794 Lake Parkway, Airport and Aerotropolis, Mass Transit, Great Lakes Water Compact, Parks, the Lakefront, and other issues important to economic development.
South Shore Forum for Economic Development
Wednesday, March 16, 2011, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center
901 15th Avenue, South Milwaukee, WI
“This event provides a great opportunity for South Shore residents to hear from current and future policymakers on issues relating to jobs and economic development,” Supervisor Jursik said. “Supervisor Dimitrijevic and I are proud to bring this exchange of ideas to the constituents we serve and have the opportunity to hear from our candidates for County Executive as well.”
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Governor Walker Invests in Cudahy for Fab Lab Equipment
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- R.A. Smith National Named 2016 Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry