Supervisors to co-host unique event with County Executive candidates and South Shore Mayors
Milwaukee, WI – Milwaukee County Supervisors Patricia Jursik and Marina Dimitrijevic will proudly co-host a South Shore Forum for Economic Development on March 16. The event includes participation from the two candidates running for Milwaukee County Executive, Chris Abele and Jeff Stone, as well as St. Francis Mayor Al Richards, Cudahy Mayor Tony Day, and South Milwaukee Mayor Tom Zepecki.
The topics to be addressed will include the Hoan Bridge, the possible extension of the 794 Lake Parkway, Airport and Aerotropolis, Mass Transit, Great Lakes Water Compact, Parks, the Lakefront, and other issues important to economic development.
South Shore Forum for Economic Development
Wednesday, March 16, 2011, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center
901 15th Avenue, South Milwaukee, WI
“This event provides a great opportunity for South Shore residents to hear from current and future policymakers on issues relating to jobs and economic development,” Supervisor Jursik said. “Supervisor Dimitrijevic and I are proud to bring this exchange of ideas to the constituents we serve and have the opportunity to hear from our candidates for County Executive as well.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- Wixon Adds Renee Santy, Food Scientist
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- R.A. Smith National Given Green Light from FAA on Commercial Use of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- Captain Underpants Day