The St. Francis School District 2011-2012 registration for grades K4 and K5 is March 7, 2011 through March 11, 2011 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Willow Glen Primary School located at 2600 E. Bolivar Avenue, St. Francis, WI 53235.
Registration is required for all "NEW" 4 and 5 year-old children who wish to attend the St. Francis School District and currently reside in St. Francis. Students must be 4 or 5 years old, on or before September 1, 2011. K4 is a half-day program (AM or PM sessions) and K5 is a full day program.
Registration papers can be obtained from the main office of Willow Glen Primary School. The following items are required for registration:
-Proof of Residency (current utility bill, lease/rental agreement, etc.)
-Social Security Number
Parent/guardian(s) with questions regarding registration may call Willow Glen Primary School at (414) 486-6300.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- St. Francis Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship (1)
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Trunk & Treasure Sale