The St. Francis School District 2011-2012 registration for grades K4 and K5 is March 7, 2011 through March 11, 2011 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Willow Glen Primary School located at 2600 E. Bolivar Avenue, St. Francis, WI 53235.
Registration is required for all "NEW" 4 and 5 year-old children who wish to attend the St. Francis School District and currently reside in St. Francis. Students must be 4 or 5 years old, on or before September 1, 2011. K4 is a half-day program (AM or PM sessions) and K5 is a full day program.
Registration papers can be obtained from the main office of Willow Glen Primary School. The following items are required for registration:
-Proof of Residency (current utility bill, lease/rental agreement, etc.)
-Social Security Number
Parent/guardian(s) with questions regarding registration may call Willow Glen Primary School at (414) 486-6300.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- Lego Club at St. Francis LIbrary
- 2015 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Academy
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7