Loving Start Preschool will host an Open House and Registration on Sunday February 27, from 12:00-2:00pm. Register now for fall classes. Loving Start is a part of Bay View United Methodist Church, 2772 S. Kinnickinnic Ave. (enter on Pryor Ave).
Come and meet the staff and take a tour. Loving Start is a half-day program 2,3,4, or 5 mornings a week for children who will be 3 by Dec 31st to 5 years of age. We also have a Tue/Thurs. afternoon class. Potty training is not required. For more information check out our website: www.lovingstartpreschool.org or call 414-744-4036.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House Saturday
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Cudahy High School Fees & Registration Days
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Leda Strand Joins Wixon as Vice President of R&D