Loving Start Preschool will host an Open House and Registration on Sunday February 27, from 12:00-2:00pm. Register now for fall classes. Loving Start is a part of Bay View United Methodist Church, 2772 S. Kinnickinnic Ave. (enter on Pryor Ave).
Come and meet the staff and take a tour. Loving Start is a half-day program 2,3,4, or 5 mornings a week for children who will be 3 by Dec 31st to 5 years of age. We also have a Tue/Thurs. afternoon class. Potty training is not required. For more information check out our website: www.lovingstartpreschool.org or call 414-744-4036.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Anna Passanter at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Historical Society First Open House This Saturday
- Confronting Abuse and Neglect at Summer Camp
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Aging Well Conference at UW-Parkside
- UWP Theatre Presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin