Loving Start Preschool will host an Open House and Registration on Sunday February 27, from 12:00-2:00pm. Register now for fall classes. Loving Start is a part of Bay View United Methodist Church, 2772 S. Kinnickinnic Ave. (enter on Pryor Ave).
Come and meet the staff and take a tour. Loving Start is a half-day program 2,3,4, or 5 mornings a week for children who will be 3 by Dec 31st to 5 years of age. We also have a Tue/Thurs. afternoon class. Potty training is not required. For more information check out our website: www.lovingstartpreschool.org or call 414-744-4036.
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August
- Bargain Book Sale at Cudahy Family Library