Loving Start Preschool will host an Open House and Registration on Sunday February 27, from 12:00-2:00pm. Register now for fall classes. Loving Start is a part of Bay View United Methodist Church, 2772 S. Kinnickinnic Ave. (enter on Pryor Ave).
Come and meet the staff and take a tour. Loving Start is a half-day program 2,3,4, or 5 mornings a week for children who will be 3 by Dec 31st to 5 years of age. We also have a Tue/Thurs. afternoon class. Potty training is not required. For more information check out our website: www.lovingstartpreschool.org or call 414-744-4036.
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- St. Francis Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- "Click It or Ticket"
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22
- St. Ann Center Honors Special Friends
- A Right Path Wellness Opens in Bay View with Community Open House May 21 4-8:00