Dr. Angela Patchett Attends Whole Food Nutrition Seminar
Optimizing animal health through nutrition was key message
St. Francis, WI. December 8, 2010—Local DVM, Angela Patchett, recently attended Standard Process Veterinary Fundamentals, a program emphasizing the fundamental value of whole food nutrition for small animals and horses. Presented by whole food supplement manufacturer Standard Process Inc., the two-day program was held November 12-13, at Standard Process’ corporate headquarters in Palmyra,Wis.
The educational program addressed why animals need whole food nutrition and how veterinarians can apply it in practical, proven ways. By learning alternative ways to optimize patient health and wellness, Dr. Patchett can provide clients and their pets with a complementary or alternative option for health care.
Participants learned from Tom Cameron, DVM, technical support for the Standard Process veterinary line, Ann Holden, vice president of Quality Control for Standard Process, and Nikki Wahl, independent sales representative for Standard Process, who specializes in animal nutrition.
Dr. Patchett is a 2002 graduate of UW-Madison School of Veterinary Medicine. She practices at St. Francis Animal Hospital, 3805 S. Kinnic Ave., St. Francis, WI. 414-744-2240.
About Standard Process Inc.
For more than 80 years, Standard Process, headquartered in Palmyra, Wis., has provided health care professionals with high-quality, nutritional whole food supplements. Standard Process offers more than 300 products through three product lines: Standard Process whole food supplements, Standard Process Veterinary Formulas, and MediHerb herbal supplements. The products are available only through health care professionals.
Standard Process is involved in every step of production. The company grows crops on company-owned, organically certified farmland, utilizes state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, and employs the highest quality control standards. Standard Process strictly adheres to the Food and Drug Administration's good manufacturing practice requirements. Through these measures, Standard Process can ensure that its products are of the utmost quality. Standard Process was recently named a Top 100 Workplace in Southeastern Wisconsin.
For additional information about Standard Process, visit www.standardprocess.com.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- R.A. Smith National Named 2016 Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Mass for Anointing of the Sick
- UW-Parkside Adult Learner Open House April 26
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Announces Summer Youth Theatre Willy Wonka KIDS and Alice in Wonderland, JR.