The Broken Wings Network Inc. a 501.c.3. Non-Profit Organization will be holding a Beer & Wine Tasting Fundraiser at the St. Francis Community Center located at 3476 E. Howard Avenue, St Francis, WI 53235 from 5:00PM to 10:00PM on November 6, 2010. $20 admission and free beer donated by the St. Francis Community Center. There will be raffles, silent auctions and bid auctions.
This organization is dedicated to providing education and resources nationwide for the prevention of domestic violence which can lead to homicide. Their vision is to advocate for change while helping victims of domestic abuse and partnering with the families of the missing and murdered.
The Broken Wings Network, Inc. was founded in 2008 by Karren Kraemer in memory of her daugher, Becky Kraemer-Marzo, who has been missing since 2003. Becky suffered domestic violence at the hands of her abusive boyfriend. She is believed to have been murdered. As of today, her remains have never been recovered.
Help “The Broken Wings Network, Inc.” make a difference and continue the mission for those that no longer can speak for themselves. View those that support them at their website www.thebrokenwingsnetwork.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- St. Mark's Project Concern Benefit Musical Extravaganza
- Wixon Welcomes Amanda Hill, Buyer
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Kaboom! St. Francis Library's Summer Reading Program
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- "The Seeds of Banquo" - a New Play in Angela Iannone's Edwin Booth Series with Theater RED
- Cudahy Historical Society/Police Bicycle Auction Saturday!
- Teen De-Stress Fest