The Broken Wings Network Inc. a 501.c.3. Non-Profit Organization will be holding a Beer & Wine Tasting Fundraiser at the St. Francis Community Center located at 3476 E. Howard Avenue, St Francis, WI 53235 from 5:00PM to 10:00PM on November 6, 2010. $20 admission and free beer donated by the St. Francis Community Center. There will be raffles, silent auctions and bid auctions.
This organization is dedicated to providing education and resources nationwide for the prevention of domestic violence which can lead to homicide. Their vision is to advocate for change while helping victims of domestic abuse and partnering with the families of the missing and murdered.
The Broken Wings Network, Inc. was founded in 2008 by Karren Kraemer in memory of her daugher, Becky Kraemer-Marzo, who has been missing since 2003. Becky suffered domestic violence at the hands of her abusive boyfriend. She is believed to have been murdered. As of today, her remains have never been recovered.
Help “The Broken Wings Network, Inc.” make a difference and continue the mission for those that no longer can speak for themselves. View those that support them at their website www.thebrokenwingsnetwork.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- Lego Club at St. Francis LIbrary
- 2015 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Academy
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7