The Broken Wings Network Inc. a 501.c.3. Non-Profit Organization will be holding a Beer & Wine Tasting Fundraiser at the St. Francis Community Center located at 3476 E. Howard Avenue, St Francis, WI 53235 from 5:00PM to 10:00PM on November 6, 2010. $20 admission and free beer donated by the St. Francis Community Center. There will be raffles, silent auctions and bid auctions.
This organization is dedicated to providing education and resources nationwide for the prevention of domestic violence which can lead to homicide. Their vision is to advocate for change while helping victims of domestic abuse and partnering with the families of the missing and murdered.
The Broken Wings Network, Inc. was founded in 2008 by Karren Kraemer in memory of her daugher, Becky Kraemer-Marzo, who has been missing since 2003. Becky suffered domestic violence at the hands of her abusive boyfriend. She is believed to have been murdered. As of today, her remains have never been recovered.
Help “The Broken Wings Network, Inc.” make a difference and continue the mission for those that no longer can speak for themselves. View those that support them at their website www.thebrokenwingsnetwork.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Working Parents’ Luncheon Aimed at Helping Busy Parents Recharge
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- A KNIGHT OF LAUGHS - HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL QUARTERBACK CLUB