On October 22nd, 2010 the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field will host its’ annual Auction Dinner at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center, which will feature an extensive silent auction and a live auction with the auctioneering of 620 WTMJ radio celebrity Col. Jonathan Green of The Green House.
The Rotary Club of Mitchell Field’s Auction Dinner, scheduled to begin at 5:30 PM, will have airline tickets, hotels certificates, vacation packages, sports memorabilia, toys, and objets d’art available for purchase. The Dinner Auction proceeds are used to fund the many Club charitable activities throughout the communities of Cudahy, South Milwaukee, Franklin, Oak Creek, St. Francis, and Bay View.
For further information pertaining to the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field’s Auction Dinner, please contact Marty Kleven (414-764-4630) or Rob Bassett (414-350-6090). For dinner reservations please contact Julie Zdero (414-482-8896 x firstname.lastname@example.org).
For further information pertaining to the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field and Rotary International, one may attend a weekly noon Wednesday Club meeting at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center (5311 S. Howell Ave. Milwaukee, WI.) or contact the following individuals: Hibbie Hayslett (email@example.com), Bob Garnier
(firstname.lastname@example.org) or Steve Sutherland (email@example.com)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lego Club at St. Francis LIbrary
- 2015 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Academy
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- New JB’s on 41 Special Event Invites Fathers & Daughters to Reconnect
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- SOUTH MILWAUKEE INCOMING FRESHMAN ORIENTATION NIGHT