On October 22nd, 2010 the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field will host its’ annual Auction Dinner at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center, which will feature an extensive silent auction and a live auction with the auctioneering of 620 WTMJ radio celebrity Col. Jonathan Green of The Green House.
The Rotary Club of Mitchell Field’s Auction Dinner, scheduled to begin at 5:30 PM, will have airline tickets, hotels certificates, vacation packages, sports memorabilia, toys, and objets d’art available for purchase. The Dinner Auction proceeds are used to fund the many Club charitable activities throughout the communities of Cudahy, South Milwaukee, Franklin, Oak Creek, St. Francis, and Bay View.
For further information pertaining to the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field’s Auction Dinner, please contact Marty Kleven (414-764-4630) or Rob Bassett (414-350-6090). For dinner reservations please contact Julie Zdero (414-482-8896 x firstname.lastname@example.org).
For further information pertaining to the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field and Rotary International, one may attend a weekly noon Wednesday Club meeting at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center (5311 S. Howell Ave. Milwaukee, WI.) or contact the following individuals: Hibbie Hayslett (email@example.com), Bob Garnier
(firstname.lastname@example.org) or Steve Sutherland (email@example.com)
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- R.A. Smith National Named 2016 Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Mass for Anointing of the Sick
- UW-Parkside Adult Learner Open House April 26
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Announces Summer Youth Theatre Willy Wonka KIDS and Alice in Wonderland, JR.