On Saturday, October 9th from 8 am - 4 pm, visit Jean and Ken Ewert's Team Challenge Rummage Sale at 5305 S Swift Avenue in Cudahy. All proceeds from this Rummage Sale will go to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA).
Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis are inflammatory bowel diseases that affect more than 1.4 million Americans and approximately 20,000 people in Wisconsin. The money raised by Team Challenge is used to support CCFA's mission "to cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life for children and adults affected by these diseases."
So, while you're out and about doing your errands on Saturday, please stop by, find some treasures, and help a good cause.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Fall Festival is Sunday
- Free Storytimes
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds Four Members
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- Bay View Business Marks Anniversary by Giving Back
- 50TH SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry