On Saturday, October 9th from 8 am - 4 pm, visit Jean and Ken Ewert's Team Challenge Rummage Sale at 5305 S Swift Avenue in Cudahy. All proceeds from this Rummage Sale will go to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA).
Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis are inflammatory bowel diseases that affect more than 1.4 million Americans and approximately 20,000 people in Wisconsin. The money raised by Team Challenge is used to support CCFA's mission "to cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life for children and adults affected by these diseases."
So, while you're out and about doing your errands on Saturday, please stop by, find some treasures, and help a good cause.
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- St. Francis Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- "Click It or Ticket"
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22
- St. Ann Center Honors Special Friends
- A Right Path Wellness Opens in Bay View with Community Open House May 21 4-8:00