On Saturday, October 9th from 8 am - 4 pm, visit Jean and Ken Ewert's Team Challenge Rummage Sale at 5305 S Swift Avenue in Cudahy. All proceeds from this Rummage Sale will go to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA).
Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis are inflammatory bowel diseases that affect more than 1.4 million Americans and approximately 20,000 people in Wisconsin. The money raised by Team Challenge is used to support CCFA's mission "to cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life for children and adults affected by these diseases."
So, while you're out and about doing your errands on Saturday, please stop by, find some treasures, and help a good cause.
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August
- Bargain Book Sale at Cudahy Family Library
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20