On Saturday, October 9th from 8 am - 4 pm, visit Jean and Ken Ewert's Team Challenge Rummage Sale at 5305 S Swift Avenue in Cudahy. All proceeds from this Rummage Sale will go to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA).
Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis are inflammatory bowel diseases that affect more than 1.4 million Americans and approximately 20,000 people in Wisconsin. The money raised by Team Challenge is used to support CCFA's mission "to cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life for children and adults affected by these diseases."
So, while you're out and about doing your errands on Saturday, please stop by, find some treasures, and help a good cause.
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- R.A. Smith National Named 2016 Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Mass for Anointing of the Sick
- UW-Parkside Adult Learner Open House April 26
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Announces Summer Youth Theatre Willy Wonka KIDS and Alice in Wonderland, JR.
- Registration for K4 and K5
- St. Francis Historical Society Event