On September 16th, 2010 the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field hosted an Open House for prospective members at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center (5311 S. Howell Ave. Milwaukee, WI.).
The Rotary Club of Mitchell Field, chartered in 1958, is a service organization composed of men and women who are business, professional, and community leaders, dedicated to making a positive impact within the communities of Cudahy, South Milwaukee, Franklin, Oak Creek, St. Francis, and Bay View. The Club is part of a global network of 1.2 million Rotarians belonging to 33,000 Rotary Clubs in more than 200 countries and annually contributes thousands of dollars as well as many man-hours of service to philanthropic organizations.
For further information pertaining to the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field and Rotary International, one may attend a weekly noon Wednesday Club meeting at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center or contact one of the following individuals:
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- St. Francis Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- "Click It or Ticket"
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22