On September 16th, 2010 the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field hosted an Open House for prospective members at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center (5311 S. Howell Ave. Milwaukee, WI.).
The Rotary Club of Mitchell Field, chartered in 1958, is a service organization composed of men and women who are business, professional, and community leaders, dedicated to making a positive impact within the communities of Cudahy, South Milwaukee, Franklin, Oak Creek, St. Francis, and Bay View. The Club is part of a global network of 1.2 million Rotarians belonging to 33,000 Rotary Clubs in more than 200 countries and annually contributes thousands of dollars as well as many man-hours of service to philanthropic organizations.
For further information pertaining to the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field and Rotary International, one may attend a weekly noon Wednesday Club meeting at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center or contact one of the following individuals:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- Lego Club at St. Francis LIbrary
- 2015 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Academy
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7