On September 16th, 2010 the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field hosted an Open House for prospective members at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center (5311 S. Howell Ave. Milwaukee, WI.).
The Rotary Club of Mitchell Field, chartered in 1958, is a service organization composed of men and women who are business, professional, and community leaders, dedicated to making a positive impact within the communities of Cudahy, South Milwaukee, Franklin, Oak Creek, St. Francis, and Bay View. The Club is part of a global network of 1.2 million Rotarians belonging to 33,000 Rotary Clubs in more than 200 countries and annually contributes thousands of dollars as well as many man-hours of service to philanthropic organizations.
For further information pertaining to the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field and Rotary International, one may attend a weekly noon Wednesday Club meeting at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center or contact one of the following individuals:
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August
- Bargain Book Sale at Cudahy Family Library
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20