We invite YOU to join us in some fun!
Come to Living Waters Contemplative Life Center and Tippecanoe Presbyterian Church Annual Lawn Picnic. September 12th 9:30am: A very special morning complete with Outdoor Worship atop the labyrinth including Universal Dances of Peace followed by…..
Our Annual Church Picnic at 11am!
Free potluck picnic, strolling musicians, and intergenerational games! Come and bring a friend!! The Fairy God Sisters are coming with face painting, balloons, prayer bracelets and stones, and all sorts of silliness!!
Worship with us or come just for the picnic. We are at 125 W. Saveland Avenue - BayView area of Milwaukee - 414-481-4680 -tippechurch.org You can RSVP if you'd like!
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- St. Francis Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- "Click It or Ticket"
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22