We invite YOU to join us in some fun!
Come to Living Waters Contemplative Life Center and Tippecanoe Presbyterian Church Annual Lawn Picnic. September 12th 9:30am: A very special morning complete with Outdoor Worship atop the labyrinth including Universal Dances of Peace followed by…..
Our Annual Church Picnic at 11am!
Free potluck picnic, strolling musicians, and intergenerational games! Come and bring a friend!! The Fairy God Sisters are coming with face painting, balloons, prayer bracelets and stones, and all sorts of silliness!!
Worship with us or come just for the picnic. We are at 125 W. Saveland Avenue - BayView area of Milwaukee - 414-481-4680 -tippechurch.org You can RSVP if you'd like!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- St. Mark's Project Concern Benefit Musical Extravaganza
- Wixon Welcomes Amanda Hill, Buyer
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Kaboom! St. Francis Library's Summer Reading Program
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- "The Seeds of Banquo" - a New Play in Angela Iannone's Edwin Booth Series with Theater RED
- Cudahy Historical Society/Police Bicycle Auction Saturday!
- Teen De-Stress Fest