We invite YOU to join us in some fun!
Come to Living Waters Contemplative Life Center and Tippecanoe Presbyterian Church Annual Lawn Picnic. September 12th 9:30am: A very special morning complete with Outdoor Worship atop the labyrinth including Universal Dances of Peace followed by…..
Our Annual Church Picnic at 11am!
Free potluck picnic, strolling musicians, and intergenerational games! Come and bring a friend!! The Fairy God Sisters are coming with face painting, balloons, prayer bracelets and stones, and all sorts of silliness!!
Worship with us or come just for the picnic. We are at 125 W. Saveland Avenue - BayView area of Milwaukee - 414-481-4680 -tippechurch.org You can RSVP if you'd like!
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- MMSD's Fresh Coast 740 Brings You St. Francis Green Summer
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- St. Francis Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship (1)