We invite YOU to join us in some fun!
Come to Living Waters Contemplative Life Center and Tippecanoe Presbyterian Church Annual Lawn Picnic. September 12th 9:30am: A very special morning complete with Outdoor Worship atop the labyrinth including Universal Dances of Peace followed by…..
Our Annual Church Picnic at 11am!
Free potluck picnic, strolling musicians, and intergenerational games! Come and bring a friend!! The Fairy God Sisters are coming with face painting, balloons, prayer bracelets and stones, and all sorts of silliness!!
Worship with us or come just for the picnic. We are at 125 W. Saveland Avenue - BayView area of Milwaukee - 414-481-4680 -tippechurch.org You can RSVP if you'd like!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Carlos Meyers will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Ye Olde Christmas Feaste
- Local Author's Novel, Schrodinger's Dachshund, Set in Cudahy
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Wixon Welcomes Tara Headd, National Account Manager
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events