For the past two years, The Gateway to Milwaukee has organized an annual golf outing to support businesses around Mitchell International Airport. This year proceeds will not only benefit local businesses, but also Easter Seals of Southeast Wisconsin. Twenty percent of registration fees will support Easter Seal’s Recreation Center in Holler Park.
The golf outing will be held on Tuesday, August 17th at Milwaukee County Park’s Oakwood Golf Course in Franklin. Registration begins at 10:30 a.m., followed by lunch and a 12:00 p.m. shotgun start. A reception and banquet will immediately follow the event.
To join the fun, golfers will pay a $90 registration fee or $360 for a foursome. Registration includes green fees with cart, lunch, dinner during the reception and banquet, as well as on-course events.
Gateway Executive Director Tom Rave said, “We are looking forward to bringing together golfers who represent local businesses, non-profits, and government to celebrate our successes and raise money to fund future developments in The Gateway. The event provides an excellent forum for networking and also an opportunity to support Easter Seals – a local non-profit doing great work in our community.”
Event sponsors include KEI, VISIT Milwaukee, Cobalt Partners, Collins Engineers, Crystal Limousine & Coach, CPS Parking, Culver’s, Fastsigns of Greenfield, Lindner Logistics, Reliable Plating Works, Roz Auto Salvage, Security Personnel, Inc. and South Suburban Chamber of Commerce. Many thanks to these organizations for their support.
For more information or to register for the dinner, please visit gatewaytomilwaukee.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- St. Mark's Project Concern Benefit Musical Extravaganza
- Wixon Welcomes Amanda Hill, Buyer
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Kaboom! St. Francis Library's Summer Reading Program
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- "The Seeds of Banquo" - a New Play in Angela Iannone's Edwin Booth Series with Theater RED
- Cudahy Historical Society/Police Bicycle Auction Saturday!
- Teen De-Stress Fest