For the past two years, The Gateway to Milwaukee has organized an annual golf outing to support businesses around Mitchell International Airport. This year proceeds will not only benefit local businesses, but also Easter Seals of Southeast Wisconsin. Twenty percent of registration fees will support Easter Seal’s Recreation Center in Holler Park.
The golf outing will be held on Tuesday, August 17th at Milwaukee County Park’s Oakwood Golf Course in Franklin. Registration begins at 10:30 a.m., followed by lunch and a 12:00 p.m. shotgun start. A reception and banquet will immediately follow the event.
To join the fun, golfers will pay a $90 registration fee or $360 for a foursome. Registration includes green fees with cart, lunch, dinner during the reception and banquet, as well as on-course events.
Gateway Executive Director Tom Rave said, “We are looking forward to bringing together golfers who represent local businesses, non-profits, and government to celebrate our successes and raise money to fund future developments in The Gateway. The event provides an excellent forum for networking and also an opportunity to support Easter Seals – a local non-profit doing great work in our community.”
Event sponsors include KEI, VISIT Milwaukee, Cobalt Partners, Collins Engineers, Crystal Limousine & Coach, CPS Parking, Culver’s, Fastsigns of Greenfield, Lindner Logistics, Reliable Plating Works, Roz Auto Salvage, Security Personnel, Inc. and South Suburban Chamber of Commerce. Many thanks to these organizations for their support.
For more information or to register for the dinner, please visit gatewaytomilwaukee.com.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- R.A. Smith National Named 2016 Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Mass for Anointing of the Sick
- UW-Parkside Adult Learner Open House April 26
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Announces Summer Youth Theatre Willy Wonka KIDS and Alice in Wonderland, JR.