Gilbreath scored seven points and Franken six as the Mariners opened an 18-5 lead after one period. They were ahead 32-16 at the half and 46-27 after three quarters.
St. Francis hit 58 percent from the floor (22 of 38).
Stacey Butts scored 10 points and Sarah Fisher nine on a trio of 3-point goals for the Hustlin' Hawks.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Baseball: Error opens door for Whitnall to move forward
- Local coach, players boost fortunes of MATC baseball (4)
- Homestead's O-line, Berger too much for Bay in 42-7 rout
- Football: Vikings pile up 410 rushing yards in victory
- Join our basketball scribes for a video look at the WIAA postseason
- Gilbreath, Mariners bow out of playoffs
- Wisconsin Lutheran 47, St. Francis 38: Gilbreath, Mariners bow out of playoffs
- Get the latest on the girls basketball tournament in our video preview
- Woodland Conference swim meet photo gallery now online
- Roundball Rankings is back with the best in area hoops