The mother of a person charged in connection to the burglary of Dobie's Restaurant turned the trio of burglars in to Cudahy police.
According to the St. Francis police report:
A 27-year-old Eau Claire woman, and a 31-year-old woman and 25-year-old man, both residents of Augusta, Wis., have been charged with burglary of Dobie's Restaurant, 4136 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., between midnight and 2 a.m. Dec. 14.
The trio allegedly took two flat-screen television sets, valued at $500 apiece, and 20 bottles of liquor with a combined value of $400. The goods were taken to a home in Cudahy where the mother of the Eau Claire woman lives.
The Cudahy woman called Cudahy police saying she believed the property was stolen. The Augusta man and the Eau Claire woman, who told police they had worked at Dobie's several years ago, admitted the burglary Dec. 15.
The Augusta woman, who was also cited for carrying a concealed weapon, said she had been the lookout. Both Augusta residents were cited for possessing drug paraphernalia. The television sets and liquor were recovered.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 18, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue