St. Francis - The St. Francis Library, 4230 S. Nicholson Ave., hosts the following events in October and November.
From 1:30 to 3 p.m. Oct. 26, we'll be scaring up some fun with a free, family-friendly Halloween Spooktacular. Join us for a short storytime, snacks, games, crafts and a quick movie. Wear your costumes if you'd like. Please, no weapons or gore. Children younger than age 3 must be with a parent or caregiver.
Tot Time will be offered Friday mornings, Oct. 19 and 26, and Nov. 2 and 16, from 9-11 a.m. It's a time for kids to play together with toys, games, snacks and activities.
Friends of St. Francis Library Book Sale is every Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and the first and Third Saturdays of the month from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
For information on any of these events, go to stfrancislibrary.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: June 18, 2015
- South Shore police report: June 4, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 28, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 14, 2015
- Winter's not through with us yet
- South Shore police report: May 7, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 30, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 23, 2015
- South Shore police report: April 16, 2015
- Tornado watch in effect