The summer farmers markets are gone with fall's leaves, but neighbors far and wide will find a warm, indoor opportunity this winter. With its large indoor, heated atrium holding more than 30 vendors selling their products, St. Ann Center is once again hosting a "Winter Farmers Market." The market will run Nov. 3 to April 6, Saturdays, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. The public is invited and it's free!
Vendors will sell produce, natural products, organic foods, canned and preserved goods, bakery, soups, jams and salsa, homemade items, jewelry, quilts, sewn items, plants and flowers. There also will be product demonstrations.
Interested vendors should call Angela at 414-977-5062 or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Ann Center is a place "for all ages" that provides intergenerational programs and services - a unique blend of day care and wellness programs under one roof for children, frail elderly and people with disabilities. For more information about the center call (414) 977-5000 or go to www.stanncenter.org.
St. Ann Center "for all ages" is located at 2801 E. Morgan Ave.
This story was first posted on StFrancisNOW.com. You can post your news by using the Your Stories feature on any of the NOW websites.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: March 5, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 26, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 19, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 12, 2015
- South Shore police report: Feb. 5, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 29, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 22, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 15, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 8, 2015
- South Shore police report: Jan. 1, 2015