Jewelry valued at $1,725 was taken in a nonforced entry burglary from a residence in the 3600 block of East Carpenter Avenue between Sept. 1 and Sept. 16.
Approximately $250 in women's costume jewelry was taken in a burglary in the 3600 block of East Holmes Avenue when the back door to the uninhabited residence was kicked in between Sept. 12-13.
Two laptop computers valued at $850 and two handguns valued at $1,750 were taken in a nonforced entry burglary from a residence in the 3600 block of East Squire Avenue on Sept. 16.
A chop saw, grinder and electric drill valued at $1,060 were taken from a construction trailer parked at South Whitnall and Nicholson avenues on Sept. 17, after padlocks were cut to gain entry.
A bicycle valued at $320 was taken from an unlocked garage in the 4800 block of South Lake Drive between Sept. 22-23.
Two electronic downriggers valued at $1,200 were taken from a boat stored at R&R Sports Fishing Hole, 3115 E. Layton Ave., between Sept. 3-6. A hole cut in a chain link fence to gain access resulted in $300 damage.
A portable bike rack valued at $250 was taken from a vehicle parked in the Sheridan Park archery range parking lot in the 5200 block of South Sheridan Drive on Sept. 11.
A 46-year-old Racine man was arrested for battery and disorderly conduct after he assaulted a 60-year-old Mukwonago man while the two were working on an inspection conveyor belt at Ladish Co., 5481 S. Packard Ave., on Sept. 16. The 60-year-old man was treated on site for cuts and abrasions.
A $200 window was broken by a piece of concrete at Cudahy Middle School, 5530 S. Barland Ave., on Sept. 21.
Seven gallons of paint, brushes, rollers and paint tray liners valued at $540 were taken from Wixon, 1390 E. Bolivar Ave., between Sept. 19-22.
Two Milwaukee women, ages 23 and 31, were arrested for shoplifting $130 worth of items from Pick 'n Save. 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., on Sept. 30.
A lawnmower and weed whacker valued at $200 were taken from a garage in the 800 block of Milwaukee Avenue between Sept. 20-29.
An adult-size tricycle valued at $500 was taken from a yard on the 2000 block of 13th Avenue between Sept. 29 and Oct. 1.
A car parked in the 1800 block of Rawson Avenue sustained five scratches, resulting in $100 damage on Sept. 26.
A windshield was broken and a car hood dented resulting in $600 damage to a car parked on the 1100 block of Milwaukee Avenue on Oct. 1.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: October 23, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 16, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 9, 2014
- South Shore police report: October 2, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 25, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 18, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 11, 2014
- South Shore police report: September 4, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 28, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 14, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: August 7, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 24, 2014 issue
- South Shore police report: July 17, 2014 issue
- South Shore Police Report: May 23
- South Shore Police Report: May 12
- South Shore Police Report: May 5
- Police Report: April 28
- Police Report: April 21
- Police Report: April 14